X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

pnorman,
    How could that company take you to that site in Jan 04 when they knew full well, cos some people bought in Oct 02 that there was a problem and those people are still waiting even now. Even up to last week people are still being told the builder has got permission to build. That is simply not true and totally unsubstantiated.There has been no proof put forward by anyone.

Others who have asked for their money back are having to fight and wait 6 months or more, that is after the 6 month extra already in the contract.

You lucky devil.You did make the right decision.Only wish we had.

Ant

Comentario

hi ant we also bought in oct 02 and were told last week by the builder that the council are starting the roads either the end of this month or the start of november and then the builder can start building houses shortly after.we are still hopeful ! does anyone have any other info ?

Comentario

Hi all,

The only info I can give is that Iberian have told me today that the builder still does not have the permission to build. I have an e-mail to back that up.

I hope for all those choosing to hang on especially those who have been waiting since Oct 02 that it does happen but we've had enough. We are told that it is going to take 6 months or more to get our money back, thats after the 6 month extra in the contract. Why is it going to take so long. It didnt take that long for it to go from our account to theirs.!!

Bernie

Comentario

hi bernie weve been told by atlas that they do have permission and atlas lawyers are asking the builder for a start date

Comentario

I have lost count of the times that I had been told that the builder had got permission and was going to start building. It's only when I asked to see a copy of the permission, and 3 months later still hadn't seen it that I was told "no he hasn't got it". I think this was the first time that anyone had actually told the truth.
            As my husband says the builder is not going to want to start building until everyone gives up and gets their money back because prices will have risen so much he could sell for a much higher price, therefore I would have thought that he would give people their money back as soon as poss so he could sell their property at the higher price .
            Maybe we're just cynical but thats what happens when you get taken for a ride.

Bernie

Comentario

I feel really sorry for all you people waiting. Unfortunately you guys are stuck, but for anyone else looking and thinking of buying, there are hundreds of resale properties out there, in established prime areas, with all the extras (grilles, alarms/hot & cold air con, gardens etc etc) all completed. Consider them as what you see is what you get, no nasty surprises. Good luck to you all on getting your keys to your dream home...

Comentario

Developer running over

Hi there
                I am new to the site but would like to join in about the unbuilt site in Colinas del lago. We bought in Oct 2002 on phase one needless to say we are still waiting. We also have had word from Atlas to say that the lawyers are now involved pressing the builder for a start date. We have just been out to see our lawyer who is getting us a bankers guarante also he tells us that we are entiteled to 15% back on money we have paid in because he has gone over date. I hope this little bit of information will help.
                By the way has anyone else got a property on phase 1

Comentario

Hi Wiganer
                  We signed up for number 68 phase 1 in March 2003 but when it was going no where we pressured Atlas into getting the builder to offer us an alternative which we took over in April 2005.
                  One of the offers we had from the builder was to wait for Del Lago and accrue interest at 10% per annum from December 2004 on moneys paid. The December being 6 months after the so called delivery date.
                  Pleased we chose to move to alternative site, going out again on Monday.
                  Hope it comes right for you and all the others who living in hope.

Comentario

Developer running over

Hi Morbob,
                    Which develoment did you decide on? and are you satisfied.
                    Is there anyone else buying at colinas del lago please come forward

Comentario

Hi Wiganer
                      We swapped to Bosque De Las lomasIII and yes we are satisfied. Nice people own houses there and it is closer to amenities than Del Largo was going to be.
                      We swapped at the price we were going to pay allthough the house we got was supposed to be more expensive. Many of the people in our street and the next two streets also swapped from Del Largo so I am always surprised to read about people having signed to buy in 2002 and still living in hope. Is it that they have not complained or do they like waiting?
                      Here I come to sunny Spain in less than 24 hours.

Comentario

Ditto as per Morbob, we signed up for Colinas De Lago in Oct 2002, We too have now signed and settled in Bosque Las Lomas III which was 1 of 3 options offered by the builder to compensate for the delay.
                        It is quite simple in Spain unless you continually chase things up they will not be done.
                        Good Luck

Comentario

We were offered an alternative.

The trouble was we had to pay for our own accommodation etc and then apparently the builder wanted 18,000 Euro extra. We did think that we might as well look at it so that is what we did. It wasn't for us as this one had no garden to speak of and wasn't really where we wanted to be.

The point being after waiting so long why should we pay extra for something we dont really want just to get out of the mess because the builder hasn't started building YET AGAIN.

I dont know anyone else who had to pay extra for their alternative.

Bernie

Comentario

Trabajando...
                          X