Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por andywebb Ver Mensaje
    My children are way past the child benefit stage (other than they see me as their beneactor)
    However there was a lot of newspaper talk recently about Poles claiming in UK for their children back in Poland. What became clear is that you can claim - but for the country rate. you are living in.

Dont know how much in Spain but would bet it aint as much as 'Treasure Island'
    Unbelievable !!

Comentario

I think that is correct, if they are paying there stamp in the Uk I was told they can claim for there children even if they dont reside in the Uk.

Though my son was born in the Uk , we couldnt have it in Spain, as no longer paying UK stamp, seem,s fair enough I suppose.

On saying that I know many who claim here, for 5 kids etc, never let them know they came to Spain, paid into there bank.

Also of people who use a UK address to claim benefits, Family Allowance after giving birth here., stating they have moved back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Editado por última vez por jacksan; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2538-jacksan en , 16:13:23.

Comentario

i have lived here for 6 years and paid my social secutiry and everything and still being told my child isnt entitled to a penny?? why is this??? and even though i cant claim for my daughter from the uk, someone by law should have to pay child benfits!!

why do illegal immigrants get everyting paid for and claim benifts when i am british and my child is british and we cant recieve them!! now how is that fair??

Comentario

Dont ask me, drives me mad, no wonder people do claim as if there living in Uk, or dont notify them when they move out here.

Comentario

Why do you think someone by law should pay you child benefits?
            Should it not be down to personal responsibility?
            Originalmente publicado por lauren freeman Ver Mensaje
            i have lived here for 6 years and paid my social secutiry and everything and still being told my child isnt entitled to a penny?? why is this??? and even though i cant claim for my daughter from the uk, someone by law should have to pay child benfits!!

why do illegal immigrants get everyting paid for and claim benifts when i am british and my child is british and we cant recieve them!! now how is that fair??

Comentario

if illegal immigrants can get it then why cant my british child???
              i never meant it was by law they should pay out but surely she has to be entitled to something!and why would it be down to personal responsinility?? it
              someone is entilted to something they should get it

all you see on the news is this asylum family got this for all there kids and illegal immigrants are allowed it so surely my child being british is entitlted to it

maybe we should dress up as pakis and we might get somewhere!or act like we are a penisoner and weve got it made haha

Comentario

i never meant it was by law they should pay out but surely she has to be entitled to something!and why would it be down to personal responsinility?? it

all you see on the news is this asylum family got this for all there kids and illegal immigrants are allowed it so surely my child being british is entitlted to it

maybe we should dress up as pakis and we might get somewhere!or act like we are a penisoner and weve got it made haha
                THAT LAST REMARK IS BELOW CONTEMPT.

Comentario

never mind ey

Comentario

child benefit

Hi Lauren

Many here will understand your feelings and frustrations but you will get more help and advice without the racist remarks. You mentioned earlier in your postings that you used to pay into the Spanish system but recently have not been working under contract. I am not pointing fingers or saying this is right or wrong but if you have not been paying Social Security payments here or National Insurance stamps in the U.K. this could be the reason for your lack of benefits. Sorry this is not much help in getting you more (deserved) income for your child hopefully someone else can find a solution.

Comentario

When I said it should be down to personal responsibility, by that I meant that if you decide to produce a child you should be willing to support it.
                      If you want child benefits the only way to claim it is to go back and live in England.

Comentario

im not being racist but tell me this if i was an asylum seeker id qualify for benifits i dont think they pay into the system in any way so why do they get everything on a plate

not fair really is it

Comentario

im not being racist but tell me this if i was an asylum seeker id qualify for benifits i dont think they pay into the system in any way so why do they get everything on a plate

not fair really is it
                          It look like you left UK to get away from all the things you didn't like. So why should the UK taxpayer now give you anything?

You don't work in UK you don't pay tax in UK.
                          You left to suit yourself.
                          Seems you didn't do your homework properly. So now you just have to live with it!

Comentario

please tell me why non british get everything then?? and here in spain people who dont pay their social security get child benifits too
                            i cant see why they are allowed but i suppose they are clamping down in the uk more now

Comentario

child benefits

Sorry but have to disagree that comment was very racist and ageist come to that. As I say, I and many others on this forum do understand your frustration at not being eligible for child benefits either here or in the U.K. If you had stayed in the U.K. and paid into the system as many and I quote "pakis" do then you would of course like them, be entitled. Had you been paying into the Spanish system instead of working cash in hand you would have been entitled to the very generous Spanish child allowance. It was your choice to do neither so why blame of all people pensioners, who by the way I am not one. They have paid into the system to get what little entitlements they have and certainly none that I know have "got it made".

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por J J Ver Mensaje
                                It look like you left UK to get away from all the things you didn't like. So why should the UK taxpayer now give you anything?

You don't work in UK you don't pay tax in UK.
                                You left to suit yourself.
                                Seems you didn't do your homework properly. So now you just have to live with it!
                                what about women who have never ever worked a day in their life, and they still get family allowance i have worked in uk and here in spain

just dont seem fair, but there you

and i left the uk to be with my parents not because i didnt like the country ok

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X