Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Child Benefit

im not being racist but tell me this if i was an asylum seeker id qualify for benifits i dont think they pay into the system in any way so why do they get everything on a plate

not fair really is it

Quote Originally Posted by lauren freeman View Post
    im not being racist but tell me this if i was an asylum seeker id qualify for benifits i dont think they pay into the system in any way so why do they get everything on a plate

not fair really is it
    It look like you left UK to get away from all the things you didn't like. So why should the UK taxpayer now give you anything?

You don't work in UK you don't pay tax in UK.
    You left to suit yourself.
    Seems you didn't do your homework properly. So now you just have to live with it!

please tell me why non british get everything then?? and here in spain people who dont pay their social security get child benifits too
    i cant see why they are allowed but i suppose they are clamping down in the uk more now

Default child benefits

Quote Originally Posted by lauren freeman View Post
    if illegal immigrants can get it then why cant my british child???
    i never meant it was by law they should pay out but surely she has to be entitled to something!and why would it be down to personal responsinility?? it
    someone is entilted to something they should get it

all you see on the news is this asylum family got this for all there kids and illegal immigrants are allowed it so surely my child being british is entitlted to it

maybe we should dress up as pakis and we might get somewhere!or act like we are a penisoner and weve got it made haha

Sorry but have to disagree that comment was very racist and ageist come to that. As I say, I and many others on this forum do understand your frustration at not being eligible for child benefits either here or in the U.K. If you had stayed in the U.K. and paid into the system as many and I quote "pakis" do then you would of course like them, be entitled. Had you been paying into the Spanish system instead of working cash in hand you would have been entitled to the very generous Spanish child allowance. It was your choice to do neither so why blame of all people pensioners, who by the way I am not one. They have paid into the system to get what little entitlements they have and certainly none that I know have "got it made".

Quote Originally Posted by J J View Post
    It look like you left UK to get away from all the things you didn't like. So why should the UK taxpayer now give you anything?

You don't work in UK you don't pay tax in UK.
    You left to suit yourself.
    Seems you didn't do your homework properly. So now you just have to live with it!
    what about women who have never ever worked a day in their life, and they still get family allowance i have worked in uk and here in spain

just dont seem fair, but there you

and i left the uk to be with my parents not because i didnt like the country ok

Quote Originally Posted by deniseatnycs View Post
    Sorry but have to disagree that comment was very racist and ageist come to that. As I say, I and many others on this forum do understand your frustration at not being eligible for child benefits either here or in the U.K. If you had stayed in the U.K. and paid into the system as many and I quote "pakis" do then you would of course like them, be entitled. Had you been paying into the Spanish system instead of working cash in hand you would have been entitled to the very generous Spanish child allowance. It was your choice to do neither so why blame of all people pensioners, who by the way I am not one. They have paid into the system to get what little entitlements they have and certainly none that I know have "got it made".
    i wasnt working cash in hand i was told i was on a contract which turned out to be faulse!so that wasnt my fault there is no come back on that now i have paid in my fair share to the spanish government and in the uk. i suppose the only bonus is i have my full sip card!which wont be taken off me hopefully

Benefit stops when you move to Spain. I was told this verbally and by letter. I was not able to claim even though I was still in the Uk system for some years after I moved.

Quote Originally Posted by beastess View Post
    Benefit stops when you move to Spain. I was told this verbally and by letter. I was not able to claim even though I was still in the Uk system for some years after I moved.
    that was my understanding also, and what happened to me when I informed them and left the UK so I presume that is the law.

Marcadores