Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por deniseatnycs Ver Mensaje
    Sorry but have to disagree that comment was very racist and ageist come to that. As I say, I and many others on this forum do understand your frustration at not being eligible for child benefits either here or in the U.K. If you had stayed in the U.K. and paid into the system as many and I quote "pakis" do then you would of course like them, be entitled. Had you been paying into the Spanish system instead of working cash in hand you would have been entitled to the very generous Spanish child allowance. It was your choice to do neither so why blame of all people pensioners, who by the way I am not one. They have paid into the system to get what little entitlements they have and certainly none that I know have "got it made".
    i wasnt working cash in hand i was told i was on a contract which turned out to be faulse!so that wasnt my fault there is no come back on that now i have paid in my fair share to the spanish government and in the uk. i suppose the only bonus is i have my full sip card!which wont be taken off me hopefully

Comentario

Benefit stops when you move to Spain. I was told this verbally and by letter. I was not able to claim even though I was still in the Uk system for some years after I moved.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por beastess Ver Mensaje
        Benefit stops when you move to Spain. I was told this verbally and by letter. I was not able to claim even though I was still in the Uk system for some years after I moved.
        that was my understanding also, and what happened to me when I informed them and left the UK so I presume that is the law.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X