• Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

More Spanish viewpoints:

YouTube - BOICOTEA casas nuevas en Orihuela Costa

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por KC1 Ver Mensaje
      I know this forum is concerned with Torrevieja but I am unlucky enough to live in Orihuela Costa. What a mistake I made buying here many years ago.

I see in this week's Round Town News that a Spanish politician accused many British ex-pats of living in ghettoes, well I am one of them and I bought here in good faith from the Spanish.

My ghetto has streets that are not swept, kerbs overgrown with weeds and is crime ridden with break ins every other night and people living in fear.

There are an inadequate number of rubbish bins causing them to be permanently overflowing. Those that there are are broken and often without lids.

The last collection of green waste was a month ago today in this area and the piles of rotting branches and leaves is now stinking. Surprise, surprise - we now have a rat problem !

Outside my house is a manhole cover. When it rains, the lid comes off and raw sewerage runs down the street. A nearby pump house stinks all year round.

Play areas were installed but have become overgrown and vandalised and there are no parks or gardens to sit in anywhere.

I have tried to keep my bit of street clean. I have cut back the weeds that block the pavements and swept up after others that drive by the bins and eject their rubbish from their car windows (yes Spanish as well) but I am fed up of picking up shitty nappies, syringes and part eaten pizzas.

Many of the presidents of the various communities around here have done their best and been to the town hall but nothing has been achieved. As one said recently, you only bang your head against a brick wall so many times and after a while, when it really hurts, you give up.

We have all phoned and written, often in Spanish, to voice our complaints but nothing really achieved.

My urbanisation is one of the many which lies behind La Regia. Many of them are like ghost towns full of properties up for sale. A near neighbour who bought for 170,000 euro just sold up for 120,000 euro so keen was he to escape. I can't afford to do that.

So on I go, paying my taxes and bills, with every document in place, having thrown money at Telmicro with nothing to show for it and not able to afford a new TV system.

The Spanish Language classes at the town hall will not occur because the tutors have not been paid for last year, so stop ramming that down our throats Spanish politician telling us of integration into this dump.

I hope that some straying politician or newspaper reporter reads this. May it also serve as a warning to anyone who has allowed the sun to hit the top of their heads and who thinks that Spain is wonderful. Parts of it maybe but Orihuela Costa is a dump. It nowhere compares with where I was originally from and to where I can no longer afford to go.

I see You Tube has many films on it saying the same about Orihuela Costa. I agree with everything on those films.
      You do live in a strange place on OC. We live there and have none of your so called problems. Our roads are swept once a week, Green waste once a week or more. There's new football pitches and sports centre and running track just being finished at Punta Prima. There are ample sports facilities at Pilar. There's a Civic centre at Playa Flamenca, there are bowling clubs and golf courses.
      It is only on a later post of yours that we find out that you are a Jock!! Now there we find the true cause of your twisted bitterness to OC. You want everything on a plate without contributing like you lot do in the UK. The sooner England gives you lot of wingers the push the better off their economy will be.
      In the mean time I suggest you pack up and leave and go back to Scotland.

Comentario

I wondered who this guy was. He certainly does not live in the real Orihuela Costa.

What a waster he is.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy Ver Mensaje
          You do live in a strange place on OC. We live there and have none of your so called problems. Our roads are swept once a week, Green waste once a week or more. There's new football pitches and sports centre and running track just being finished at Punta Prima. There are ample sports facilities at Pilar. There's a Civic centre at Playa Flamenca, there are bowling clubs and golf courses.
          It is only on a later post of yours that we find out that you are a Jock!! Now there we find the true cause of your twisted bitterness to OC. You want everything on a plate without contributing like you lot do in the UK. The sooner England gives you lot of wingers the push the better off their economy will be.
          Nowhere do I see this poster admitting to be Scottish you ignorant fucking English pigs. And do not the photographs show the evidence. Oh no, you lot b
          vote Tory don't you so you are used to living with lies ! Oh how better the Celtic Nations - Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and the occupied North of Ireland would be without you ! You started the insults not me.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por koali Ver Mensaje
            Nowhere do I see this poster admitting to be Scottish you ignorant fucking English pigs. And do not the photographs show the evidence. Oh no, you lot b
            vote Tory don't you so you are used to living with lies ! Oh how better the Celtic Nations - Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and the occupied North of Ireland would be without you ! You started the insults not me.
            If only we could get rid of the subsidy junkies (the Celtic nations) England would be by far the richest country in the world.
            we can't because their miserable little countries would collapse without the thousands upon thousands of millions of pounds the hardworking English taxpayers give every year to these ungrateful whinging bunch of scroungers.

We need someone like Edward 1st who drove the Welsh savages out of England and then popped up north to give the skirt wearing porridge wogs their periodical thrashing.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy Ver Mensaje
              Having read just some of the hundreds of pathetic postings here and elsewhere, and then letters in the press concerning the loss of Telmicro, you have the gall to accuse any particular group of people 'whingers' (or wingers as you put it).

Well English, that really is the pot calling the kettle black. But, may your right hand never stop giving - thanks for everything.
              Editado por última vez por KC1; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2895-kc1 en , 08:47:19.

Comentario

What a load of bunkam this guy writes, totally untrue

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por grange Ver Mensaje
                  What a load of bunkam this guy writes, totally untrue
                  Yes, I agree. The Celtic Fringes of Great Britain do not constitute whingers so well said 'Grange'. Not 'New Grange' in Ireland I trust.

More photographs to be added today by the way.

835 viewings of this post in two days and only a handful of dissenters so far. Looks as though the silent majority have it again.

Comentario

Latest photographs of this stunning area to be found here:

Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum.com :: MyPhotoAlbum :: Orihuela Costa, Alicante Province, Valencian Community, Spain

Comentario

silent minority!! More people enjoy life. Get something done we all know you can doctor photos!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por grange Ver Mensaje
                        silent minority!! More people enjoy life. Get something done we all know you can doctor photos!!
                        I've also looked at the photos and I don't believe they are doctored.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por KC1 Ver Mensaje

So on I go, paying my taxes and bills, with every document in place, having thrown money at Telmicro with nothing to show for it and not able to afford a new TV system.
                          what has Telemicro got to do with you not being happy in OC? They were a private company operating in a lot more places than OC.

Comentario

I find it amazing that someone of age can be filled with so much anger and hatred, it can not be healthy. I have lived in OC but moved back to the UK for work reasons, I liked my time in OC and as my father would say "I am on holiday in the morning, work in the evenings".

After reading KC1 posts I am left wondering what has happened to his community, and is he actually paying for his area to be swept and those extras you pay community charges for? Maybe not and that’s the reason.

To comment that the Spanish hate the British is quite childish, Spain was controlled by a Fascist only 30 years ago and it will take generations for that mind set to be gone, but one thing is for sure the Spanish need British & EU money to keep going, any intelligent Spaniard will say the same.

I just feel sorry for KC1, maybe if he sold up and took what he could get the British government might treat him to a council house or some sheltered housing in Glasgow.

Comentario

koali,
                              You don't half talk some shite!!!

Comentario

O/C Must be a massive area ,some saying its great, cleaned regulary,clubs etc.etc.,While others say the complete opposite, are you miles (kilometres if you,re going to be pedantic ) apart from each other ,,you might be living next to each other but not seeing the same things? Spent two years near in torre. near carrefore ,i know where i would prefer to live ,not the UK

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X