1. Syringes near children's playing areas
    2. Children's playing areas not maintained
    3. Green waste uncollected for a month
    4. Pavements overgrown
    5. Sewerage flowing from man hole covers
    6. Broken bins
    7. Rats seen leaving bins
    8. So called 'green' areas which are like shit pits

Yes, you bet your life I'm getting hot under the collar and I intend to add more and more photographic evidence to my collection.

Some people from awful areas may regard this as a piece of heaven but I have seen better. If only I could afford to return to it.

Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum.com :: MyPhotoAlbum :: Orihuela Costa, Alicante Province, Valencian Community, Spain

Comentario

oc

KC1
      Other than number 5 on your list you could be describing many areas of the UK or anywhere else for that matter. If you lived in idyllic conditions in the UK you were one of the lucky ones but most people live in or near towns and cities (for work ) and have to put up with similar and sometimes worse problems than here.
      I do not doubt you have problems where you are but just trying to put it in perspective, there are many thousands that are very glad they made the move and have no intention of returning.

Comentario

For garden refuse that has supposedly been there for several weeks, it is remarkably green ???

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por dorsetlad Ver Mensaje
          For garden refuse that has supposedly been there for several weeks, it is remarkably green ???
          That's because more green gets added on top of the rotting mess underneath.

Comentario

Orihuela Costa - what chance does Scotland's Lochs, Highlands and West Coast Islands, Wales' Snowdonia, England's Lake District, Cornwall's beaches and coasts stand against the true beauty that is Orihuela Costa ?

Latest photographs of the grandeur we live in available here:

Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum.com :: MyPhotoAlbum :: Orihuela Costa, Alicante Province, Valencian Community, Spain

Comentario

oc

Well now you're just being stupid !

Comentario

Rolling, sweeping scenery depicting the magnificent Orihuela Costa here:

YouTube - Boycott new houses in Orihuela Costa

Comentario

If you really don`t like it here..............why are you still here then ?

Comentario

Because I can't afford to take such a loss on my property to bail out !

Comentario

Unfortunately, I understand that......................but we are in Spain, and they do things there way. There is not a lot we can do about it. They take their time with everything, as you must know.

Comentario

Ive viewed the pictures and all i can see is a broken bin
                        and a bits of palm branches on the side of the street, big deal.
                        You,re typical of a jock, always whinging.
                        How long before its all the Englishes fault ?

Comentario

Even the Spanish reckon its a shit hole:

YouTube - orihuela costa

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por sooty1 Ver Mensaje
                            Your words English.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por sooty1 Ver Mensaje
                              Typical comment from an English pig - half of them are queer and half of them are married to one.

En termen ez pessiez..........

Comentario

The Spanish viewpoint:

YouTube - orihuela costa

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X