Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Telmicro on it's way back????

Heard that Telmicro has been bought and could be back broadcasting again, albeit under a different name.

Anyone else heard anything?

This rumour did the rounds a few weeks ago but if there is any truth I would suspect it is somebody has acquired the 'assets only' as if they purchased the legal entity they would probably also face a few hundred millions of royalty payments as well...and I don't think anyone would be that crazy...or would they?

Comentario

That's what I've heard - the biggest 'asset' being the database of subscribers. Plus a shedload of new equipment, I've also heard that if they do come back the new owner is considering a free rental period to get people back onboard.

Comentario

Does this constant chatter about Telmicro class as 'whinging'?

Comentario

It´s probably the Russian Mafia with a different hat on - as they were behind Telmicro - allegedly..................!!

Comentario

My parents live in Gran Alacant, Santa Pola.
            All their scandinavian channels were turned off yesterday. with a message saying that they stopped transmitting by request from the Guardia Civil.
            No more info was given

Comentario

Hi guys,

I have to say my husband has been in exactly the same predicament, that was until yesterday (Saturday) when we ventured to the "This is Spain Exhibition" in Benijofar. (I see the exhibition is on today again, so I HIGHLY recommend you go along and view the technology)

On display there was product which can change all of the problems and solve everyones solution, I have signed up already and early next week should be in a position to start using the service

Its called Slingbox and the company who can assist from start to finish are Watch UK TV Live – Slingbox stream of BBC, ITV, RTE, Sky Sports British Television, an excellent bunch of guys who are very helpful.

I will let you all know how I get on!

thanks
              Editado por última vez por gailh; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2939-gailh en , 07:47:04.

Comentario

http://www.torrevieja.com/forums/gen...-slingbox.html

seems a dead duck this one

Comentario

Not my idea of enjoyment - watching TV on my PC (unless I want to upgrade for an additional fee of course) - and I'm always wary of websites with spelling mistakes, makes me feel they're a here today - gone tomorrow kind of Company.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X