Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Community TV Torresat

Our Community has just received a visit from Torresat installer. He confirms that he can install a fully legal community system with one dish cabled to each house through the existing digital cabling installed by Telmicro.

He can bring a legal contract( factura) for the President to sign. Each owner would then have to pay €250 plus €20 per month to receive the signal through a dig box. This is what was done by Telmicro many years ago.

He said there is no problem any more because Torresat have all the necessary licences to re-broadcast and there would be no legal come back if the President signed.

The installer was Spanish and used to instal for Telmcro.

Is there any risk and no legal come back of the President signs this contract!!

Originalmente publicado por grange Ver Mensaje
    Our Community has just received a visit from Torresat installer. He confirms that he can install a fully legal community system with one dish cabled to each house through the existing digital cabling installed by Telmicro.

He can bring a legal contract( factura) for the President to sign. Each owner would then have to pay €250 plus €20 per month to receive the signal through a dig box. This is what was done by Telmicro many years ago.

He said there is no problem any more because Torresat have all the necessary licences to re-broadcast and there would be no legal come back if the President signed.

As far as I'm aware...
    1. It's unlikely that Telmicro installed any cabling, that would have been installed as the estate was built.
    2. A contract is a contrato - a factura is an invoice.
    3. No re-broadcasting Company has a licence to transmit BBC,ITV,CH4,CH5.
    4. If the President signs any legal document he can be taken to court.

Comentario

Thanks for that. Will pass on info.Our President tells me that several communities are now moving to Torresat using all the Telmicro equipment put in for the community free of charge several years ago but putting up their own small dish and new digi boxes.

Comentario

What a load of bunkum this man writes. Any President worth their salt would check with their legally qualified Administrator before engaging this sort of work.

Comentario

If you have nothing constructive to say why bother. The President has consulted the Administrator but was seeking further info about this company

Comentario

Aye, and your President will rely on what you established here on a public forum. What a prat !

Comentario

No he is a very astute and clever guy not like you

Comentario

No he is a very astute and clever guy not like you
                I don't doubt he is. But what about you .... prat ?

Look everyone how clever we are, putting up a community aerial. What do you all think ? We won't bother getting proper legal advice, we'll talk about it on a forum. Why don't you ask down at a bar as well - you'll get equally good advice there as well I expect ?
                Editado por última vez por KC1; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2895-kc1 en , 14:04:19.

Comentario

The forum used to be excellent until you joined when in OCTOBER 08.

What a disgrace to the human race and keep going you are so destructive.

Bye forum until this guy vanishes. Will go to the other forums for my info in future

So Hasta Luego

Comentario

The forum used to be excellent until you joined when in OCTOBER 08.

What a disgrace to the human race and keep going you are so destructive.

Bye forum until this guy vanishes. Will go to the other forums for my info in future

So Hasta Luego
                    Off to ask your peurile questions at your local bar then ? Hasta luego.

Comentario

Wheres Kc1 come from!! I thought this was Torry forum we do not want to read to all the crap from Orihuela

Comentario

Yes. I see that half or more of the posters on this forum are from Orihuela Costa. My community sits astride the two. Residents at the Torrevieja end who are retired can get 300 euros each year from the Mayor's fund - residents the Orihuela Costa end do not. Residents the Torrevieja end get their streets swept weekly - those the Orihuela end do not. There is quite a difference between the two areas.
                        Editado por última vez por koali; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2773-koali en , 16:53:20.

Comentario

I don't see what the problem is with people (like me) who live in Orihuela and contribute/ask questions on this forum, I thought this was a 'Forum about Torrevieja, Orihuela Costa and surrounding areas'.

Anyway, if I'm allowed to comment, maybe the lack of facilities in Orihuela may be down to IBI, Wealth Tax payments etc. For instance my IBI for a 3 bed house this year was 130€ - how does that compare to Torrevieja?

There are other benefits provided, for instance parents of schoolchildren were given a voucher for 120€ to buy school books for their children, and they also provided day care for the children during the school holidays for 65€ for the whole month.

I guess it could be a case of you get what you pay for...

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Slobberchops Ver Mensaje
                            I don't see what the problem is with people (like me) who live in Orihuela and contribute/ask questions on this forum, I thought this was a 'Forum about Torrevieja, Orihuela Costa and surrounding areas'.

Anyway, if I'm allowed to comment, maybe the lack of facilities in Orihuela may be down to IBI, Wealth Tax payments etc. For instance my IBI for a 3 bed house this year was 130€ - how does that compare to Torrevieja?

There are other benefits provided, for instance parents of schoolchildren were given a voucher for 120€ to buy school books for their children, and they also provided day care for the children during the school holidays for 65€ for the whole month.

I guess it could be a case of you get what you pay for...

I pay 264 € in IBI for a 3 bedroom villa (on rustic land. Hate to think what we would pay if it was urban) Thats in Valverde (elche) streets doesnt gets swept at all, mind you this village doesnt need it. I 'm very happy were I live allthough infrastucture is not the greatest.
                            The voucher is given out by The valencia council. (unless OC get an extra voucher) but we dont get day care for the children. thats all private.

Sounds like OC isnt that bad after all.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X