Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• entre narranjas

I have just returned from holiday i rent a place in entre narranjas (which i have done for a couple of years) but this time will be my last as my holiday was spoilt by the racket of the trailer trash and awful musical entertainers 9thats being very kind ) from the Inn On The Green ,it amazes me how desperate people are to have a drink that they sit in the road with a lovely view of a skip and broken glass etc ,then procede to either drive or walk while stopping to urinate on the pavements ,you may think these people im talking about are young people but they are middle aged men /women who should know better.
    On a nicer note i found a great new bar in Monteseinos called Hunky Ds the couple who run the place are brill nothing too much trouble and prices are very resonable,you must try the fish and chips they are lovely.
    Spain has changed since i started going there on holiday and its the Brits who are ruining the place ,tho why anyone wants to go to a bar full of drunk Brits when there are so many nice Spanish bars around beats me

Before you sound off about the bar, I would like to suggest you learn to spell
    first and also how to write a proper e-mail

Comentario

now now theres no need to resort to insults, what has been missed out is that we've never had a bar on entre & if it offends you well just dont go back, but you go on how brits spoil spain then go on about how good someones fish n chips are i think we got a bit of dual standards here

Comentario

At least you only rented. Think of those who've bought there & on other urbs where this happens. At least you can move on. Our friends at Entre Naranjas say people leaving the bar sit on their wall & they may likely urinate over it too.
        Editado por última vez por orangegrove; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2098-orangegrove en , 23:03:40.

Comentario

Oooohhh Dexter you must be my old English teacher ,no wonder i didnt get my English O level exam

Comentario

Sorry to correct myself i should have said pass my English exam

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Dexter Ver Mensaje
              If you are going to post on here please don't be a prat and contribute something sensible

Comentario

His spelling and grammar are not relevant to his arguement.

You pedantic knob.

Comentario

Please, where is Entre Naranjas everyone ?

Comentario

nice first post.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Drewth Ver Mensaje
                      Please, where is Entre Naranjas everyone ?
                      Since we are in a spelling contest...
                      It´s actually called Entre Naranjos, not naranjas :P

Its just of the motorway of the montesinos exit. But heading towards Orihuela and bigastro instead of Montesinos.

Too me it is another example of headless planning and comercial building projects. Chuck up a bunch of houses in the middel of nowhere (or in the middle of orangegroves...) with nothing there.
                      Seen that they are building a golf course there though. so I suppose it will be good in the end.
                      You get properties there dirt cheap though. Not a bad time to buy now. If you dont need a mortgage that is.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Scorpio Ver Mensaje
                        His spelling and grammar are not relevant to his arguement.

You pedantic knob.
                        I guess you must be one of the 5% who are against the bar Dick Head

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje

Its just of the motorway of the montesinos exit. But heading towards Orihuela and bigastro instead of Montesinos.

Too me it is another example of headless planning and comercial building projects. Chuck up a bunch of houses in the middel of nowhere (or in the middle of orangegroves...) with nothing there.
                          Seen that they are building a golf course there though. so I suppose it will be good in the end.
                          You get properties there dirt cheap though. Not a bad time to buy now. If you dont need a mortgage that is.
                          OOPS!

Comentario

I've lived on EN for just about 5 years now and I tell you, I'd rather live here than some of the other scummy Urbs down by the coast. I have fantastic views across lakes to the sea and to the hills above San Miguel and Torremendo.

So the shops and bars are a bit thin on the ground - so what?

Where I lived in the UK it was a 5 min drive/15 min walk to the shops, here it's a 10 min drive - so what?

Mark my words, the golf course will be open next year and property prices will start to move upwards again and people will be clambering to get a place here.

However, I have to agree with Clansman in that certain elements of 'Britishness' are spoiling it (plus the bar is expensive and it's surroundings crap)

Comentario

Eeek ! English isn't my first language either Nalle !!! he he he !!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X