Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Help Please!

Hi, I have just had my contract terminated after 16 months, and in dire need of advice, or even better a job. The reason being, is that I am a single parent, and since I was laid off three weeks ago, I can not find a job, and I have tried hard. I was working in a local shop in the Commercial Centre, in Playa Flamenca, no names mentioned, but am desperately seeking employment. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

I sympathise. I am in the same situation and keep looking but nothing so far. I keep getting 'the economy is worsening and we are looking to lay off, not take on.'

May I suggest writing yourself out a CV and widely circulating it everywhere. Use the internet to circulate it as well. It is a tough world out here with no support as I keep telling all those hopefuls who seem to think there is plenty of work servicing computers, working in bars, running a market stall etc here. These jobs do not exist any more.
    Editado por última vez por koali; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2773-koali en , 17:26:58.

Comentario

If you've been laid off less than 20 working days ago, please get in contact with me - after 16 mths of contracted full time work you will be entitled to some help from the government.

You will need your Certificado de Empresa, your letter of dismissal and a copy of any contracts between you and the company you were working for, also your NIE and social security numbers will be required. I can come with you to the office at Inem and Servef to help with translations if necessary.

My email is jenbromfield@hotmail.com and we can arrange where and when to meet up. If you are on the padron in Torrevieja, we can go there, if you are on the padron in Playa Flamenca you need to go to Orihuela. Anyone else in the same situation please also get in touch, it's an early morning but you may be entitled to single parents benefits as well as unemployment benefits for a while.

Jen
      Editado por última vez por sunshinegal; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2691-sunshinegal en , 11:29:49.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por sunshinegal Ver Mensaje
        If you've been laid off less than 20 working days ago, please get in contact with me - after 16 mths of contracted full time work you will be entitled to some help from the government.

You will need your Certificado de Empresa, your letter of dismissal and a copy of any contracts between you and the company you were working for, also your NIE and social security numbers will be required. I can come with you to the office at Inem and Servef to help with translations if necessary.

My email is jenbromfield@hotmail.com and we can arrange where and when to meet up. If you are on the padron in Torrevieja, we can go there, if you are on the padron in Playa Flamenca you need to go to Orihuela. Anyone else in the same situation please also get in touch, it's an early morning but you may be entitled to single parents benefits as well as unemployment benefits for a while.

Jen
        Doesnt she need a copy of teh last tax declaration too?

Comentario

no, the info I listed was exactly what I needed when I went roughly 3 weeks ago to sign on myself, the tax declaration has nothing to do with your eligibility to claim unemployment benefits, the certificado de la empresa will help them to determine what you're entitled to and for how long along with your work contract. However I think I forgot to mention that it's helpful to have a copy of your empadronamiento too.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X