Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Don't do it on the beach..

do it in the hands of a professional! Reflexology I am talking about, now what did you think I was talking about?

When sunbathing on the beach this year I was asked if I would like to indulge in such alternative medicine along with a full body massage, back and neck massage and Indian head massage, I declined the offer from a lovely Asian looking girl. However, the lady in earshot from me decided to take up the offer of a reflexology treatment. As a qualified practitioner myself, I was intrigued with the technique used with the sand blowing lightly all over the young woman’s newly oiled hands! Not once was the client asked if she had any contra-indications (high blood pressure, thyroid, recent operations etc) which should be taken into account. After all reflexology is an alternative medicine and should only be performed by a registered qualified practitioner who has a certificate to prove when and where they passed the course. A

Please, read all about it on the net. All the info is at your finger tips! Don't put your body in the hands of someone on the beach. If you need any more advice I will gladly be willing to help you.

Gail

Originalmente publicado por reg and gail Ver Mensaje
    do it in the hands of a professional! Reflexology I am talking about, now what did you think I was talking about?

When sunbathing on the beach this year I was asked if I would like to indulge in such alternative medicine along with a full body massage, back and neck massage and Indian head massage, I declined the offer from a lovely Asian looking girl. However, the lady in earshot from me decided to take up the offer of a reflexology treatment. As a qualified practitioner myself, I was intrigued with the technique used with the sand blowing lightly all over the young woman’s newly oiled hands! Not once was the client asked if she had any contra-indications (high blood pressure, thyroid, recent operations etc) which should be taken into account. After all reflexology is an alternative medicine and should only be performed by a registered qualified practitioner who has a certificate to prove when and where they passed the course. A

Please, read all about it on the net. All the info is at your finger tips! Don't put your body in the hands of someone on the beach. If you need any more advice I will gladly be willing to help you.

Gail

Very good advise.

They had an article about this in Antena3 (undercover camera or somthing like that) And without any hygiene and no knowledge, starts cracking bones as if no tomorrow...
    Aparently someone was seriously injured because of this

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X