Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• IKEA SPAIN

does anyone know were the ikea is based in spain and wheather or not it sells the same products as the english ikea.

thanks.

Hi Jamie.

Ikea have stores in Barcelona, Madrid, and Seville at present. There is a new store currently being built in Murcia and due, I believe, to open later this year.

For a list of the products sold in Spanish Ikea stores have a look at www.ikea.es

The products look to be the same as those on sale in the UK.

Chris.

Comentario

thanks doc ill try that

Comentario

ikea

Hi,

Been doing a bit of research myself regarding IKEA.
        They do sell the same stuff and there are two stores in Barcelona and there is also one in Madrid.

The drive time to the ones in Barcelona from Alicante is about 5 1/2 hours. We are going to drive up next week and pick some stuff up and then drive back same day.

Won't be vback until the end of April but if you want I could let you know tehn what the place was like and perhaps even give you directions to get there.

Katrina

Comentario

Anyone know what progress has been made on building the new IKEA store in Murcia. Anyone visited the site?
          PaddyW

Comentario

The opening date of the IKEA store in Murcia is planned for March 2006 (source: newspaper La Verdad)

Comentario

IKEA MURCIA

Hi

We are from Bristol and are new to the Forum. We are buying a quad house at La Laguna, Entre Golf.

We need to get beds and furniture for the house, does anyone know if the new Ikea has an on line ordering service and/or delivery service?

Many thanks

Yvonne and John

Comentario

ikea

hi ikea opened on feb 28th directions are given on the ikea web site cheers

Comentario

ikea in murcia

yes murcia ikea is definatly open. my husband braved it on the 3rd march - it was according to him packed! the following day he had to go back to get parts that were missing from the bunkbed pack and it took over 2 hours to explain what he wanted and get the missing parts. Staff do speak english though

Comentario

Great news about IKEA I was getting a bit worried with the earlier posts.
                    I am coming over at Easter does anyone know the opening hours (if any)

Thanks

Comentario

Hi try typing in www.ikea.es and you get redirected to the spanish site the click on the mainland map and the murcia or follow the link below and you have all the info you need

http://www.ikea.com/ms/es_ES/local_home/murcia.html

Comentario

Hi Yes the IKEA is open and the oppening day was a dissapointment to them as not a lot of people turned up.That might tell you something There is lot,s of furniture shops and manufactures to be found localy without going to Murcia.My own theory of every european country blending into one seems to be getting nearer.
                        I hope some you do not say" Spain is not Spain anymore" in a few years time it won,t be.
                        I have not enjoyed reading this thread. archie

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X