Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• sky box

I have a 1,9m dish and a Golden Interstar receiver and works great but I have just gota sky box for the spare room, plugged it in and thr dish etc but have no signal...does anyone know the frequencies I have to put in or is the dish in the wrong direction of a sky box???please anyone
    ta

You will probably need to change default transponder - here are the instructions from another site.

When a Sky receiver is first booted up, like after a power cut, then the first thing it requires to function is at least 6 hours of EPG information. It looks for this data on the Default transponder frequency of 11778.
    this frequency can be poor in Spain, and therefore the receiver will ont be able to find the information is required and therefore will not work - giving the message "No satellite Signal is Being Received".
    Changing the default transponder to another frequency (i use 12129) allow the receiver to get the information it requires to function.

What to do if you are getting the message “No Satellite signal is being received”

1.This usually means that your Digibox is blocked and you are unable to receive the signals it requires. This usually occurs after power cuts or other interruptions to the Digibox power supply.
    2.Remove the power cable from the Digibox only. This can be found on the back of the Digibox, and is normally a black cable on either the extreme left or right of the Digibox. Reinsert the power cable after 30 seconds.
    3.Turn on the Digibox.
    4.On the Sky remote control press the SERVICES button
    5.On the Sky remote control press 401 (four zero one) and then the SELECT button.
    6.If the above has been done correctly you should see the Installer Setup Menu screen. If you do not see the Installer Setup Menu screen then start this process again.
    7.Press “2” on your Sky remote control.
    8.If done correctly should be looking at the Default Transponder screen.
    9.On the Sky remote control press 12129 (one two one two nine). This will change the default FREQUENCY to 12.129.
    10.Ensure that the default POLARIZATION is “V”.
    Ensure that the default SYMBOL RATE is “27.5”.
    Ensure that the default FEC is “2/3”.
    11.On the Sky remote control press the DOWN ARROW button three times and then press SELECT. This will SAVE NEW SETTINGS and return you to the Installer Setup Menu screen.
    12.On the Sky remote control press the BACK UP button until you exit all the menus.
    If done correctly the time will appear on the white bar, and picture will shortly reappear – try channel 501 (Sky News).

for a downloadable PDF of the Default Transponder process, or watch a video of the process in operation see
    The Sat and PC Guy - BBC ITV Sky Freesat UK Default Transponder Settings Costa Blanca Spain

No matter what people tell you changing this default transponder does not increase how long channels are available. It is only used to “assist” the receiver to boot up. It is normal for the Default Transponder to revert back to 11778 once the receiver is functioning.

Comentario

Setanta

On my sky box, it states "no signal being received" when I attempt to go to Setanta. I am a subscriber This also happens on other some stations. Any ideas how I can get the setanta signal?

Thanks.....

Comentario

What is your default transponder?

Comentario

Hi, Default transponder is 11.778

Comentario

you have checked the cable in the other room is live ?

Comentario

have you tried changing default transponder to 12.129, instuctions above on previous reply? Is it the box the card was paired to?

Comentario

It was a new card that was sent as other was damaged. I have sky sports on it as i upgraded. Will try the transponder and see

Comentario

in have a holiday home in quesada does any one know how i would get sat tv
                  have a box ,i think, previous owners had it
                  i just want a package that i can use when im there 3 or four times a year

Comentario

Tried the transponser, no luck im afraid......any other suggestions would be most welcome......

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por cb2011 Ver Mensaje
                      you have checked the cable in the other room is live ?
                      have you checked to see if your working box works on that feed ?

Comentario

Im getting 99% of other channels with the exception of BBC2, C4 and Setanta. No signal on BBC3 / 4 either....

Comentario

Have you tried adding ch 4 in services, add channels - 12.475 v 27.5 2/3 this is on a stronger frequency, BBC2 is hard to get even with a 2.4 m dish.

Comentario

Hi lennon.
                            Read your post, and as no one appears to have replied, I thought I would tell you what I did for TV in our holiday apartment in Torrevieja.
                            Got myself a small (80cm) dish from one of the local DIY stores, bought over an LNB from England (about £5), some digital quality cable, and a second hand Sky digibox £30 from our local papers small ads.
                            Setting it up is fairly straight forward. Align your dish to 28.2 degrees of due south, Fine tune with either a "satfinder" or your TV if you can put it where you see it. Change the transponder setting from the default of 11.778 to 12.129, and you will then be able to view all the free to air channels on the Astra 2 south beam, and a fair few on Eurobird 1, including BBC radio 1.2.3 and 4.
                            You will have more than enough to keep you amused while on holiday.
                            Hope that is of some help.

Comentario

Give me a call on 966 722 850 and I'll see if I can help you. Englishbullterrier.....

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X