Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
    Your best bet would be to call Torresat offices and ask these questions. Torresat who does the postings is just an installer.

that was another option on my next visit, ive tried their website and if the links shows the correct site its not very informative, thanks

Comentario

[QUOTE=Torresat;20520]I have been reading this forum for a while and I amazed at the amount of rumours that fly around. Understandably Torresat TV has been the subject of a lot of these rumours.

Cards on the table I am a Torresat installer and anything I say here in this forum is what I honestly believe to be true. I not speak on behalf of Torresat but as an ex pat like most of you. I also believe that some people are having problems with their installs and I will try to help as best as I can. So if you have any questions, problems or queries ask them here and I will do my best to help you.[/QUOTE

Get over to .co.uk. They need sorting out badly.

Comentario

I will try to answer your queries one by one if I miss anything please remind me.

I askedthe question about National Geogaphic,fox and History and I was told that Torresat has ll the licences and permissions in place required under Spanish and European Law to broadcast it's current content. Anyone may go to the Torresat offices and view these licences.

BBC News hasnot dissapeared altogether, those people currently receiving 70 channels still get it along with BBC Parliament and other channels. Torresat are currently upgrading all of their transmitters so everyone will receive these extra channels.

This is one of the reasons Torresat are relucant to put out a channel list at the moment as new channels are coming on line and not everyone will receive them at the same time.

The charges for Torresat are as follows:
        New Installation 390 euros
        Conversion from a mesh or other dish 250 euros
        Conversion from cable or community system 290 euros
        There may be an extra charge when converting from a dish if poles or brackets need to be added but this should not go beyond 290 euros. In extreme cases where a lot of cable has to be used there may be other charges but these are few and far between and mainly apply to appartment buildings.

I think that has covered it.

Comentario

I really do not understand these channels that can or cannot be re-broadcast, isn't Nat Geog a subscription channel and History partly owned by BSkyB, at least that is what it says on the internet, they are not on the free to air list for our sat system, unless you get a card? I know that TM had purchased rights to re-broadcast Fox so I presume they had joint rights with Torresat? From

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Torresat Ver Mensaje

I askedthe question about National Geogaphic,fox and History and I was told that Torresat has ll the licences and permissions in place required under Spanish and European Law to broadcast it's current content. Anyone may go to the Torresat offices and view these licences.
            Thank you for the very informative update and indeed it would be most interesting to see the licenses held..

If they are the CMT licenses for the right to re-broadcast in Spain...I have already seen those when the Gram's family owned the station.

What would be interesting to see are the 'rights paid' agreements for all the re-broadcast channels...can these be made available to view?

Comentario

Torresat I'm sorry to contradict you but I am on the new dish system with 70 channels, I have only been with torresat for about 2 months, are you saying that I should be getting BBC news BBC Parliament and the BBC stream channels, because I definately cannot they went off about a month or so ago and you still haven't answered where Film 4 has gone to.

Comentario

I some how doubt it!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por gill turner Ver Mensaje
                  I really do not understand these channels that can or cannot be re-broadcast, isn't Nat Geog a subscription channel and History partly owned by BSkyB, at least that is what it says on the internet, they are not on the free to air list for our sat system, unless you get a card? I know that TM had purchased rights to re-broadcast Fox so I presume they had joint rights with Torresat? From
                  I have a motorised satellite system which enables me to access all satellites available in Europe and I can positively say that any National Geographic, History and Fox channels, among others, are, to the best of my knowledge, always scrambled. Which means they are not free and have to be paid for.
                  Anyone that claims otherwise is a liar.

Comentario

Torresat

WeStartedon the 17th October. The installation was fine for two hours and quite frankly its been appalling ever since except for the odd hour here and there. I have rung and complained I have been to their office all very nice and friendly. I have waited in all day three times and no one has turned up or rung back. I have been told repeatedly that the quesada transmitter needs attention but they didnt tell me that when I first contacted them. It is now quite clear that no one needs to come to our home and the installation is ok and the repairs need to be done at their end. So why have I had to wait in and how long does it take to repair the transmitter. There is a notice in their office stating "the best english tv service in Spain" Whatever are the others like ?

Comentario

Where are you Torresat you have not posted in 2 days ?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mazzer Ver Mensaje
                        Where are you Torresat you have not posted in 2 days ?
                        Sorry Mazzer, I have been busy and I do not know why Film 4 is not shown.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por peter bonner Ver Mensaje
                          WeStartedon the 17th October. The installation was fine for two hours and quite frankly its been appalling ever since except for the odd hour here and there. I have rung and complained I have been to their office all very nice and friendly. I have waited in all day three times and no one has turned up or rung back. I have been told repeatedly that the quesada transmitter needs attention but they didnt tell me that when I first contacted them. It is now quite clear that no one needs to come to our home and the installation is ok and the repairs need to be done at their end. So why have I had to wait in and how long does it take to repair the transmitter. There is a notice in their office stating "the best english tv service in Spain" Whatever are the others like ?
                          Sorry to hear you have had these problems Peter. I give my own number to the people that I install for so they do not have to go to the office or try to get through on their phone system. I know that Quesada has been causing problems for the past couple of weeks or so and it is frustrating for me too.

Comentario

sat dish

hi all
                            can anybody tell where i can buy a sat dish from i am told there is 2 places about torre but as finding them goes could be tricky and im only over for a week and want to buy a 1.2/1.4 dish can alybody please help
                            i will be using a freesat box with it

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por staleti1 Ver Mensaje
                              hi all
                              can anybody tell where i can buy a sat dish from i am told there is 2 places about torre but as finding them goes could be tricky and im only over for a week and want to buy a 1.2/1.4 dish can alybody please help
                              i will be using a freesat box with it
                              There is a sat shop (sattvplus) right by the roundabout on the main road by Torre football ground, opposite Terrapilar the builders merchants. Its a new small shopping centre (blue) and you can see the shop from the road. Their telephone number is 966111669 mobil 663856537 or www.sattvplus.com email address info@sattvplus.com

Comentario

chrisdee

thank you for info most use full should save me alot of running around

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X