X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Chanells 69-70

Originalmente publicado por Torresat Ver Mensaje
    Sorry Mazzer, I have been busy and I do not know why Film 4 is not shown.
    We are very happy customers of Torresat I have to say, but can you find out what what channels 69 and 70 are for. You can`t seem to do anything with them.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Jaycee 61 Ver Mensaje
      We are very happy customers of Torresat I have to say, but can you find out what what channels 69 and 70 are for. You can`t seem to do anything with them.

Hi Jaycee, at the moment there are some holding channels. If you look at the inf channel today you will see that Torresat will shortly be adding two movie channels which will show movies which have just been released to the cinema in the UK.

If anyone who visits the forum but does not post wishes information youcan email me at torresat@ymail.com

Comentario

Channels 69-70

That`s what I thought. Thanks for the info on the up and coming movie channels.

Comentario

Free Advertising

Originalmente publicado por Torresat Ver Mensaje
          Hi Jaycee, at the moment there are some holding channels. If you look at the inf channel today you will see that Torresat will shortly be adding two movie channels which will show movies which have just been released to the cinema in the UK.

If anyone who visits the forum but does not post wishes information youcan email me at torresat@ymail.com
          Don´t ya just get so p****d off with all this free advertising from re-broadcasting Sharks.....................!!

Comentario

Free advertising...

Originalmente publicado por Warrior Ver Mensaje
            Don´t ya just get so p****d off with all this free advertising from re-broadcasting Sharks.....................!!
            Not really...And what about all the satellite installer sharks that have come out of the woodwork ripping off ex Telmicro customers....That`s okay then is it.

Comentario

Not really...And what about all the satellite installer sharks that have come out of the woodwork ripping off ex Telmicro customers....That`s okay then is it.
              We'd have nothing to read on this forum if it weren't for all the sharks and the comments about the telly! Shame there's not a section for jokes, we need a little cheering up.
              Have a nice evening the lot of you. I'm off to get my G+T sorted.

Comentario

I quite agree - Euros 995 to install a satellite dish & digibox that you can do yourself for E 150 is a rip off but at least they´re not breaking any laws or breaching copyrights are they?
                PS: Are you THE Jaycee - born again?

Comentario

I quite agree - Euros 995 to install a satellite dish & digibox that you can do yourself for E 150
                  Been thinking of going the dish route - what channels can you get on a system like the one you mention above please ?

Comentario

Channels

Originalmente publicado por _Chris_ Ver Mensaje
                    Been thinking of going the dish route - what channels can you get on a system like the one you mention above please ?
                    You can get all the channels the re-broadcasters give you plus about 150 more. A load of shopping channels, travel, sports, films and news channels.
                    Get a freesat box from Argos, it is only GBP 49.99 for a Bush box and a 1.8metre dish from Eurotele in Torrevieja by the Parc de Nations and just use Telmicro´s cable and off you go!
                    Thereafter it´s FREE.................!

Comentario

You can get all the channels the re-broadcasters give you plus about 150 more. A load of shopping channels, travel, sports, films and news channels.
                      Get a freesat box from Argos, it is only GBP 49.99 for a Bush box and a 1.8metre dish from Eurotele in Torrevieja by the Parc de Nations and just use Telmicro´s cable and off you go!
                      Thereafter it´s FREE.................!
                      Many thanks Warrior, that's good value really, but for me personally, I would prefer to get Beeb 1-4, ITV 1-4, C4 and C5 - what would be the cheapest way to get those ?

Comentario

Hi
                        Can somebody help please, can you point me to a site on the internet that gives details of the law which exists stating that facilities to receive television reception must be provided in houses. Thanks

Comentario

Channels

Many thanks Warrior, that's good value really, but for me personally, I would prefer to get Beeb 1-4, ITV 1-4, C4 and C5 - what would be the cheapest way to get those ?
                          With a 1.8/1.9 metre dish you should be able to receive all the BBC & ITV channels and channel 4, more 4 & 4+1 with a Bush Freesat Box but channel 5 is not available - so far. The channels you can receive depends on the size of your dish and also where you live. You may have to go up to a 2.4 metre dish but I think that´s unlikely - whereabouts are you, Chris?

Comentario

Chanel 5

Chanel 5 added to Freesat today but as with bbc 2 it is on the weakest transponder so will only be available on a 2.4 metre dish at certain times of the day.

Comentario

With a 1.8/1.9 metre dish you should be able to receive all the BBC & ITV channels and channel 4, more 4 & 4+1 with a Bush Freesat Box but channel 5 is not available - so far. The channels you can receive depends on the size of your dish and also where you live. You may have to go up to a 2.4 metre dish but I think that´s unlikely - whereabouts are you, Chris?
                              Thanks. and good news about C5 coming on freesat. I've got the space for a 2.4, but not sure if I've got the money for one ! How much would all of that cost if I bought all the necessary bits myself. Is it easy to diy this ? (Rojales).

Comentario

Stick with the 1.9, any bigger than that and you need planning permission plus other bits and pieces. It was in the paper a few weeks back. Seems all too much hassle.
                                Thanks. and good news about C5 coming on freesat. I've got the space for a 2.4, but not sure if I've got the money for one ! How much would all of that cost if I bought all the necessary bits myself. Is it easy to diy this ? (Rojales).

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X