Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

BT in spain taking over telefonicas line??

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• BT in spain taking over telefonicas line??

Does anyone know about BT in spain. I have had 2 calls from ?BT? they want to take over my telefonica line and adsl service. Similar charges. They need a copy of my fone bill NIE number and bank details. They want to end the monopoly of telefonica. say they laid the lines originally. I only have to agree to 18 months of ADSL. Does this seem fishy to you -

This is interesting because there is now an office on Los Balcones--previously a Villa where they spent I would think in excess of 60/70,000€ converting. It has been a source of much speculation as to what it will be. Lo and behold today I could see large banner posters with what I believe was the BT logo and lots of blurb with the figures 39.95€ for adsl + calls.

I will stop by tomoz and have a closer look.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por bridgie999 Ver Mensaje
      This is interesting because there is now an office on Los Balcones--previously a Villa where they spent I would think in excess of 60/70,000€ converting. It has been a source of much speculation as to what it will be. Lo and behold today I could see large banner posters with what I believe was the BT logo and lots of blurb with the figures 39.95€ for adsl + calls.

I will stop by tomoz and have a closer look.
      Where abouts on Los Balcones. Is it by the Filton..

Comentario

Jaycee, no, its not by the Filton Centre.... Go past the Filton centre as though you are going towards Dream Hills... at the next roundabout where there is a mass of silver hoarding turn left and roughly 200 yards up this road - Angel Garcia, on the left hand side there is a large house light blue/grey in colour and the wall the same colour, this is where we have seen the sign. There seems to be an office in the garage/underbuild area. We hope to take a closer look later on today and will post if we find anything out....

Marian

Comentario

The only way to get a definitive answer is to contact BT in the UK. Get them to confirm this operation. I take nothing as what it seems anymore, especially in light of the TV fiasco. Look how legal they all claim to be.....

Maybe they are genuine but until you know for certain, your bank details should stay well out of sight.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por mbridgie Ver Mensaje
            Jaycee, no, its not by the Filton Centre.... Go past the Filton centre as though you are going towards Dream Hills... at the next roundabout where there is a mass of silver hoarding turn left and roughly 200 yards up this road - Angel Garcia, on the left hand side there is a large house light blue/grey in colour and the wall the same colour, this is where we have seen the sign. There seems to be an office in the garage/underbuild area. We hope to take a closer look later on today and will post if we find anything out....

Marian
            Thanks Marian.

John

Comentario

bt

I wouldn't be surprised if BT are in Spain they have been trading in America for some 10 years now.

When I first arived in Spain I saw an advert and contacted them if seemed to be a franchise so as Fenderman says keep your bank details to yourself

Comentario

BT España have been in Spain for many years and currently rank either 3rd or 4th by revenue of all the Carriers in Spain. BT actually built their very first IP based Fibre Optical infrastructure here to trial prior to building the monster network in the UK but I am not aware of them laying any copper to the home anywhere in Spain.

However, BT's primary target in Spain is Commercial and large metropolitan areas with virtually all residential sales handled by approved Distributors / Agents.

I suspect you will find that the "BT Office" in Los Balcones is actually one or the other of the above.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X