Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Recommendation for club or group

Can anyone kindly recommend a little club or group which I can try out ?
    I need to get out and one which offers a cup of tea or coffee and a chat with perhaps the odd speaker would do me good. I am not a drinker or smoker and I cannot afford meals out. I am just looking for a bit of company as living here has made me very lonely indeed.
    I live in Orihuela Costa and would be able to drive short distances.
    I am open to any ideas or suggestions.
    Many thanks in anticipation.

Why not try volunteering? Speak to help or to age concern and I'm sure they can offer you a productive way to meet loads of people and get that good feeling from helping others in the mean time.

Alternatively, my spanish inlaws live in OC and mon - fri have a completely full diary with clubs and groups that they go to, all arranged by the local council. Try popping into the Ayuntamiento and asking about English speaking groups, I'm sure there are some.

Comentario

Have a look in the free papers, there was a place where people meet for a cuppa and a chat in Playa Flamenca. Also try the Alzeimers Association. If you spoke to the lady incharge and explained your situation I'm sure she would find you something to do. You could help out in the day centre or in the charity shop. If you need her number, let me know.

Comentario

hi there is a coffe morning at the emerald isle la florida thursday morning 11 am and also one at the austrias 11am on monday morning in playa flamenca. hope this is usefull

Comentario

And can i say very good choices julie and gary.

Comentario

Hi, Are you male or female because I know a women's group called Sophisticattzz. www.sophisticatzz.com

Comentario

Thank you for the recommendations. I am going to pluck up courage and try the Asturias group because this is the closest to me. Thank you again.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X