X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• David Essex concert by Chris Nott

See David Essex as he was in his heyday by 'Stars in their eyes' performer Chris Nott...the worlds best in looks and sounds to the man himself. Will perform as part of the Holiday Rep Service Xmas party all the hits 'winters tale' 'Gonna make you a star' and many Xmas favourites.
    A after concert party starts with DJ Snoopy, one of Europes best well loved djs and radio presenters.
    Lots of gifts to win and we are also raising monies for Paul Cunningham Nurses charity.
    A Christmas shop on site and lots of other side attractions on the nite.
    Stage setting and table setting by Creation200Uk.
    I buffet for every guest and you can book tables for your office or friends party night out.
    Asturias venue DEC 6th Sat: 8.30pm....Tickets at the Asturias.

Originalmente publicado por ticketplanner Ver Mensaje
    Asturias venue DEC 6th Sat: 8.30pm....Tickets at the Asturias.
    thanks for the prior notice, deffo gonna stay away from there that night

Comentario

Who's David Essex?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Placebo Ver Mensaje
        Who's David Essex?

rolmfao, exactly

Comentario

Do you not like something about the night? Is it the venue? Is it the hard work the local people put in to making it sound and look good? The best and most professional local people who put it together with nothing to match it..these professionals could question your statement? Which one is it?

Comentario

Benimar does not like local peoples productions

Originalmente publicado por benimar_col Ver Mensaje
            thanks for the prior notice, deffo gonna stay away from there that night
            We are not sure what ur problem about staying away that night. The people organising this night is made up of the most professional people in the entertianment business. See other events...no top sound or lighting..no video screens....no number 1 sound engineers.
            Maybe its because u dont want to go because you dont support raising money to help Paul Cunningham nusres? Do u not like the Asturias or are you a miserable other jealous git trying to compete?

Comentario

The best shows around

I have to say ive been to lots of shows around costa blanca and i wanna say to the guys at ticketplanner who bring in their acts from the uk well done its refreshing to see some good tributes for a change and with good sound and for once we can see them on stage! Great..
              They must have great links in uk too, im impressed with them getting the bachelors concert as part of the world tour they are doing....nice.
              Can I get a free ticket to that now?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por ticketplanner Ver Mensaje
                We are not sure what ur problem about staying away that night. The people organising this night is made up of the most professional people in the entertianment business. See other events...no top sound or lighting..no video screens....no number 1 sound engineers.
                Maybe its because u dont want to go because you dont support raising money to help Paul Cunningham nusres? Do u not like the Asturias or are you a miserable other jealous git trying to compete?
                I WAS thinking of coming along but after reading your responses it's clear you have a nasty streak and obviously no sense of humour. I have no inclination to put any money in your pocket. Very very unprofessional. You have sure done yourself more harm than good posting on this forum.

Comentario

All I would say is that all the events I have been to organised by these people (3 so far that i have attended) have been top notch. Always a good night out and good acts.
                  I also hope to be at the DE concert and hope its as good as the others.

Comentario

Ive been to lots of them too and had a great night. Looks like someone might be jealous or out to stir trouble.
                    Bring on David Essex I say cant wait.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Scorpio Ver Mensaje
                      I WAS thinking of coming along but after reading your responses it's clear you have a nasty streak and obviously no sense of humour. I have no inclination to put any money in your pocket. Very very unprofessional. You have sure done yourself more harm than good posting on this forum.

He certainly hasn't if it means miserable gits like you and benemar stay away. It means that everyone else can then enjoy themselves.

All the guy did was make a post to let people know about an upcoming event, but straight away someone has to jump in and cry it down. What is wrong with everyone on this site ? People always insulting others and attacking their opinions (if they dont fall into line with their own). No wonder this place is about as popular as a fart in a spacesuit.

Did you not notice how popular this place became a week or two ago when the other site went down ? And did you not also notice how they couldnt wait to get away from this place when the other site came back online again.

Does that not tell you something ?

Comentario

You obviously frequent that other site Britbuild. Why don't you just stay away from here and stay on that site where you and those other saddos belong.

This site is far nicer, the extra posts were just rubbish, I am glad they don't come here now and I am sure many people agree.

Comentario

You obviously frequent that other site Britbuild.

This site is far nicer, the extra posts were just rubbish, I am glad they don't come here now and I am sure many people agree.

That is exactly the sort of response I expected, and it confirms my earlier sentiments entirely.

It is people like you that make this place so unpopular. Have you not wondered why so many people join here, and then leave after making only one or two posts. It is because of the ignorant, abusive, rude, and totally uncalled for remarks made by you and your ilk.

So this place is far nicer is it ?. Is that why right now this site has just 6 members viewing whilst the other has 18. Here has got 19 guests whilst the other place has 28, so it appears that even the guests prefer the other site.

Yes it's really much nicer on here isnt it .

Why don't you just stay away from here and stay on that site where you and those other saddos belong.
                          Oh, and as for instructing me where I may, and where I may not, visit or post........

It is that kind of reply that has given this site the reputation it so richly deserves.

I for one dont need a self centered, ignorant, egotistical, and arrogant prig like you telling me what I can or cannot do.

The other site isnt full of saddo's, as you so colourfully describe them. It is full of normal, everyday, friendly people.

Something you and your ilk would know absolutely nothing about..............

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Scorpio Ver Mensaje

OMG - Get a Life scorpion.....

Comentario

Not keen on David Essex myself, but that's not an issue. What I DO have a problem with is the venue. They have a habit of putting additional seating AT THE FRONT for LATECOMERS. This is totally unfair and for that reason alone I would never again go to any function of any sort at the Asturias.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X