Este tema está cerrado
X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

well said. I´ve heard soo much about the posters on this forum so have decided to see for myself. I only hope the Scorpio isn´t representative of the majority on here!
    PFL

Comentario

de

Originalmente publicado por benimar_col Ver Mensaje
      thanks for the prior notice, deffo gonna stay away from there that night
      I see nothing detrimental to the Asturias or to the organizers of the show. Either tongue in cheek humour or maybe they're not David Essex fans. It's not compulsory is it?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por PFL Ver Mensaje
        well said. I´ve heard soo much about the posters on this forum so have decided to see for myself. I only hope the Scorpio isn´t representative of the majority on here!
        PFL
        Not the majority, but they certainly seem to have more than their fair share............

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por PFL Ver Mensaje
          PFL
          Hiya grandad ..............getting soft in your old age )

Comentario

i think you get a lot of good advice on the local forums, the folks on here can come over a bit dim and a bit opinionated but i can handle that, its probably age or poor education.

you have to live and let live at the end of the day

kev

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por KEVIN TYLER Ver Mensaje
              i think you get a lot of good advice on the local forums, the folks on here can come over a bit dim and a bit opinionated but i can handle that, its probably age or poor education.

kev

Classic

Cath

Comentario

How terribly sad that Ticketplanner makes a post advertising some good local entertainment only for the thread to degenerate into mindless verbal thuggery....

Comentario

lets not let the arguments detract from what should be a great night, hope it goes well, and girls remember to take spare drawers in case its cold on the way home.

kev

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Placebo Ver Mensaje
                    You obviously frequent that other site Britbuild. Why don't you just stay away from here and stay on that site where you and those other saddos belong.

This site is far nicer, the extra posts were just rubbish, I am glad they don't come here now and I am sure many people agree.
                    There's absolutely No need for you to display your innate inverted snobbery and ' faux-superiority ' by being so downright rude, intolerant and dismissive of others.

The number of people holding dual-membership of both sites might well surprise you.....

But from your attitude you might well wish to remove that basic democratic right too ?

There's room for everybody here - even though it's very much quieter than the other site...
                    Editado por última vez por CountryFan; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3083-countryfan en , 12:46:14.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X