Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Telycom

Does anyone else have problems with Telycom Internet.
    I am constantly losing connection and it's driving me nuts.
    When you phone them they just say that they are upgrading and it will get better.They have been saying this for over a year now.

Telycom

What as "boots" got to do with Telycom!

Comentario

Telycom

I thought there would be some replies about Telycom poor service, but it looks like everyone is happy except me.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por wolfie2 Ver Mensaje
        I thought there would be some replies about Telycom poor service, but it looks like everyone is happy except me.
        Telycom have been (and are continuing) a substantial overhaul of their entire network (which is a major operation) in readiness for their change over to provision of BT voice services and expanded Broadband network capabilities.

However, they are aware that certain customers are in breach of the company Fair User Policy and are constantly P2P'ing day and night and blocking other services. These 'customers' are being restricted to stop such activity and by the sound of your comment, you may either be one of these people or indeed your activities may be such that the router processing capability is being exceeded due to the number of concurrent sessions you are attempting...again a fairly usual P2P giveaway!

Comentario

Telycom

As I am a novice with computers can you tell me what does P2P mean

Comentario

Telycom

No Wolfie you are not alone with your dissatisfaction of telycom, there are dozens where I live on Entre Naranjos that are pulling their hair out both with the Telephone quality when calling the UK and the internet service or on/off service.The same explanation of updating the service has been going on for years,yet they keep taking the direct debits from our bank accounts without any apologies or refunds,just the usual we are updating equipment.
            Unfortunately we have very little alternative to this company because if there was an alternative I doubt that Telycom would have any customers around here.......So come on Mikea give us a decent service PLEASE

Comentario

Telycom

Thanks Torrypat. I thought I wasn't the only one who is not satisfied with the service.
              Do you know what P2P means?

Comentario

peer to peer

ie file sharing services

Comentario

Telycom

Thanks standupguy

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X