Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Looks like we will loose thousands of euros...

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Looks like we will loose thousands of euros...

Can anyone help us, in 2004 we put a third deposit on a property which was meant to be completed by March 07. We were fobbed of with all sorts of excuses by the solicitor, the agents and the builder. I came over in July 07 as we were desperate to get my father over (its a very long story, my aunt had cancer). We had taken out a mortgage ready to pay the balance because the agents had been saying since May 07 that it was ready to be signed off at any time, but I wasnt even allowed anywhere on the site, I did not get to see the builder either. I asked the solicitor to get our money back, but she said there was not much chance of getting anything and we would be better off accepting another property.
    I went back over in September this year to see what they were offering and they were far inferior to what we paid for, we had also paid extra for disabled facilities for my father. We would have to pay another 68,000 euros to get a similar one.
    My aunt has since died, and my father never got to spend time with her. We just dont know what to do, I cannot bear to part with any more money, we just really want to get out of it now any try to recover some of our money. Is there anyone out there that can help us?

Originalmente publicado por Carol Georgina Ver Mensaje
    Can anyone help us, in 2004 we put a third deposit on a property which was meant to be completed by March 07. We were fobbed of with all sorts of excuses by the solicitor, the agents and the builder. I came over in July 07 as we were desperate to get my father over (its a very long story, my aunt had cancer). We had taken out a mortgage ready to pay the balance because the agents had been saying since May 07 that it was ready to be signed off at any time, but I wasnt even allowed anywhere on the site, I did not get to see the builder either. I asked the solicitor to get our money back, but she said there was not much chance of getting anything and we would be better off accepting another property.
    I went back over in September this year to see what they were offering and they were far inferior to what we paid for, we had also paid extra for disabled facilities for my father. We would have to pay another 68,000 euros to get a similar one.
    My aunt has since died, and my father never got to spend time with her. We just dont know what to do, I cannot bear to part with any more money, we just really want to get out of it now any try to recover some of our money. Is there anyone out there that can help us?
    You are in the wrong section try the legal part or get another soicitor

Comentario

Help

You will have signed a contract when you bought off plan and in the contract there should have been a part indicating the course of action open to you if the builder/developer did not provide you with the property on the agreed dates.

You are entiled to get all of your money back and any interest you are due from the builder/developer. The builder will have had to lodge with a bank an ammount of money to cover this and other items they call this a bank guarentee.

Did you use and independant solicitor or did you use one that the builder developer suggested you use ???

It sounds as though they are fobing you off hoping that you will not dig your heels in. Name the builder and developer and solicitor. If you need any further help send me a pm.
      Dingle

Comentario

You can also pm me
        I am in an even worst situation than you my builder is in administration
        It all sounds simple BUT it is'nt easy to get your cash back

Comentario

Please Please do not take my question the wrong way I am not trying to be nasty in anyway I really do want to understand why you both decided to buy offplan new builds when there have been so many warnings about doing this, we moved over permanently in 2004 and would never have entertained looking at buying anything new with all the horror stories we had heard and watched on many TV shows, we bought a resale property on an established urbinisation and luckily everything is great. I realise that I am not helping with your terrible problems and I also realise that you may not want to answer this and I totally understand if you don't, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mazzer Ver Mensaje
            Please Please do not take my question the wrong way I am not trying to be nasty in anyway I really do want to understand why you both decided to buy offplan new builds when there have been so many warnings about doing this, we moved over permanently in 2004 and would never have entertained looking at buying anything new with all the horror stories we had heard and watched on many TV shows, we bought a resale property on an established urbinisation and luckily everything is great. I realise that I am not helping with your terrible problems and I also realise that you may not want to answer this and I totally understand if you don't, but I thought I would ask anyway.
            Thank you Mazzer. My father is severely disabled. We paid an extra amount for an apartment to be designed with disabled access and a wet room. We could not find anything suitable in resales. There is very little out there and what there is is VERY expensive. Down to cost I am afraid, as ever.

Comentario

Thank you Carol for your reply I feel so bad for asking now, of course you would want things just right for your Father and as you say if it were a resale property unless it was already kitted out would come at a price. Again I am so sorry for your situation and hope that you will get all your money back soon and also find somewhere lovely for your Father to live.

Comentario

Is There A Lawyer We Can Trust?

Thats OK. We know we got it all so wrong now, but we just did not realise how corrupt the Spanish lawyers are....and the government too, it seems. Since all this kicked off, I can see there are many thousands of us Brits in the same sort of situation. I think the government see us as A huge money pot and are only too happy to let it carry on. Everything I have paid to Martinez Abarca & Munoz has got me no-where and now they are demanding payment in full for their conveyancing to date even though we have nothing AND they are telling me there is not much chance of getting my deposit back. I just want to warn everyone what they are like...I intend to post warnings on every forum site I can find. It actually is hurting me inside, and I often get emotional when think what my father is going through....he has only just come home from hospital after his stroke. I am sure it was caused by all this stress. IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS A LAWYER WE CAN TRUST, PLEASE LET US KNOW.....WE HAVE GOT TO TRY AND GET OUR MONEY BACK. Thank you.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X