£ to the € - a new low

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

should have puy a comma after " don`t be bothered" , probably get shot down for that!! ha ha he heeeeeee.

Comentario

what a pratt should of put t instead of a y ln puy!! sounds silly but have seen people critised on other forums, concieted tw"Ts.

Comentario

I concur. Tell it like it is warts and all. We have all got big bloody problems right now and if it helps to share, then share. Time a few rose tinted specs were taken off anyway and having just spent a couple of hours in the Playa Flamenca Commercial centre this evening, eating fish and chips at Spud Murphy's, I can tell anyone looking in, the situation is dire. Not our fault, not asked for by us, but visited upon us by the rogues and crooks in the international financial system and the vagaries of that rotton system. We're just trying to cope and if it means talking about it, then so be it. Try looking in today's Costa Blanca News if you want to see that we are not the only ones worried sick. And at a time in our lives when we least needed it.

Comentario

absolutely , pains in the chestal area can be relieved by sharing worry and knowledge, knowledge can increase worry , in fact it does but knowing also helps us to make pertinant decisions .We need to help not criticise, were the fish and chips good big John??
          Bob..

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por boybodyi Ver Mensaje
            If you are not upsetting other nice threads on a number of sites you are moaning. Go back to Uk if the euro is upsetting you so much. It will help us all here.
            for instance of the above response to my starter post

maybe the mod or mods would consider suspending or banning ppl who persistantly stalk other members or just dish the dirt. i personally dont give a f**k what people write about me but obviously people in the past have been abused for no other reason than posting their thoughts, some ppl dont have the strength to carry on posting whilst being slagged off.

anyhow all have a great christmas, this includes the ppl with small minds and no brain cells,

Comentario

Happy Christmas to you too Benimar. Lets hope in the new year that we dont have so much upsetting stuff to write about.

As you say some people are not having money problems and are not bothered. Therefore, they should'nt read the posts and leave those who are interested in the subject to get on with it. There are plenty of other posts to be going on with. We dont go on the fun posts and hijack them with financial stuff. Live and let live.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por bob@goodman9741.fsnet.co. Ver Mensaje
                absolutely , pains in the chestal area can be relieved by sharing worry and knowledge, knowledge can increase worry , in fact it does but knowing also helps us to make pertinant decisions .We need to help not criticise, were the fish and chips good big John??
                Bob..
                The fish and chips were bloody 'anzum and filled all 6' 3" and 52 " waist of me !

Happy holidays to you all !

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por John50 Ver Mensaje
                  not asked for by us, but visited upon us by the rogues and crooks in the international financial system
                  Makes me wonder why some of these rogues and crooks are leaving family behind and committing suicide.

Another one today

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por yllig Ver Mensaje
                    Happy Christmas to you too Benimar. Lets hope in the new year that we dont have so much upsetting stuff to write about.

As you say some people are not having money problems and are not bothered. Therefore, they should'nt read the posts and leave those who are interested in the subject to get on with it. There are plenty of other posts to be going on with. We dont go on the fun posts and hijack them with financial stuff. Live and let live.
                    I may or may not have money problems, but I am extreemly worried about the current money situation & wonder how we will manage on our measly pension without going into our savings which are going down rapidly.

Have a great Christmas, peace & love to all mankind.

Wendy x
                    Editado por última vez por Wendy Nesbeth; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/37-wendy-nesbeth en , 23:35:43.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X