Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Paraffin Heaters

Does anyone know what are the best sort to buy. We understand that some of them have fans and thermostats etc.

Also where to get the best selection from, the cost of paraffin and where to get it from.

Also is it cheaper to run then the portable gas heaters?

Thanks

W....o!!????

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por yllig Ver Mensaje
      Does anyone know what are the best sort to buy. We understand that some of them have fans and thermostats etc.

Also where to get the best selection from, the cost of paraffin and where to get it from.

Also is it cheaper to run then the portable gas heaters?

Thanks
      The only trouble with this sort of heating is that thay cause condensation , better with elec, this is a dry heat,

Comentario

Thanks for the reply. We did see this Zibro Kristal paraffin in an AKI leaflet.

Didnt know what the difference was between this and the cheaper one at 34.95. Presume that the more expensive one must only be used in the laser type heater they are advertising for 169 euros which gives out 3000 kw.

How much approx each day do you have it on for to get a month from it?

Do you need any other form of heating aswell and is your property all on one floor? We have two floors and another staircase up the roof.

Comentario

talk about third world country,paraffin heaters i can just about remember my nan / grandad having one of them ,they also had a tin bath in front of the fire I DON;T BELIEVE IT.

Comentario

Many thanks Rotorua for the detailed reply. Will look at the ones in AKI this week.

It seems paraffin heaters have really come on.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X