Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Music shop, Torrevieja

Anyone know if there's a music shop that sells guitars and guitar strings for electric guitars, in Torre or nearby?

Thanks

Hiya,
    The only place I know in Torrevieja is on the first floor above the produce market down near the front, just back from the fountain with the blue and white tiled seats, near the branch of Bankinter. I don't know about the brands that they sell. Probably your best bet is to bring your Elixirs or D'Addarios from the UK or get them posted from E-bay.
    Happy picking!
    Johnboy

Comentario

The one above the market doesn't sell electric guitars...the nearest place we have found so far is in Alicante. If anybody knows where there is a decent electric guitar shop please post it here - my boyfriend is a guitar freak and doesn't like buying them over the internet.

Comentario

Guitar shops

There are a couple of good music shops in Cartegena which sell high-end electric guitars (US-made Fenders, etc.). Can't remember which streets they're on but they are in the old town.

Of course, whenever we manage to get to Cartegena, the shops are shut!

Comentario

The best, and nearest place. that I have found is in Bigastro, a couple of streets up behind the church. They don't do D'Addario Chromes though! I have heard that there is also a shop in San Miguel, although I havn't seen it, I gather it is on the way out of the village towards Campoamour.
          Roger H

Comentario

There is a very good music shop in Almoradi, just off the town square.
            Directions would obviously depend on which way you approach Almoradi.
            My best advice would be, locate the Church and ask from there. Sorry I can't be more precise.

Comentario

the one in san miguel is

(coming from villamartin) on the main road into san miguel, go past the school on the left and as you approach the lights for the single lane section its on your left next to the police station

from torre/montesinos etc go into san miguel through the town and out towards villamartin/campoamor road and its on your right as you leave the town

never been in there so i dont know what it stocks etc

Comentario

oops!

For Bigastro read Almoradi in my last posting. Sorry, wrong town!
                Roger H

Comentario

What're the names of the ones in the indoor market and the one near the corner of ramon gallud/maria parodi.
                  Post here: http://www.torrevieja.com/forums/gen...html#post31140

Comentario

hey, the music store in san miguel has a good range of accoustic and electric guitars and amps been there a few times , they do sell decent strings too ernie balls

Comentario

there is one in calle antonio machado near themusic palace... cross at the crossroads to vital dent, then to other side and its about 4 doors along

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X