Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Iberdrola bills

Hi, has anyone else noticed that Iberdrola is now charging people for their electricity on a monthly basis, instead of bi-monthly as previously?
    i have had money taken out of my account for the past 2 months, and not given any notification by Iberdrola that it was changing its billing structure.
    surely we as clients have a right to know how and when we will be charged for the service?????????
    Heidi xxx

Yes we noticed it this time around and assumed it could be because the new tariffs are coming in this month. I don't know though.

Comentario

strange that. i've just checked my bank statements on line and i've been charged in oct and dec only, so still 2 monthly??

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por tonygold Ver Mensaje
        strange that. i've just checked my bank statements on line and i've been charged in oct and dec only, so still 2 monthly??
        I've always paid every two months at the bank up until now - I haven't had a bill from Iberdrola since 5th December!
        When I phoned them the other week I was told 'Oh, we haven't sent them out yet.....................!!'
        Do they think we all have bottomless pockets - I'm expecting to have to take out a second mortgage to pay the bill when it eventually arrives.
        Is anyone else in this position or do they just have it in for me?

Comentario

From about September last year Iberdrola decided to charge on a monthly basis and not every second month.
          We don’t mind that so much, but what we do mind is that the are still being charged the same estimated amount for one month as we were being charged previously for two months, so we end up paying twice the amount annually.
          Can anyone tell me if there is a standing charge on top of the charge for electricity usage, as it seems that they have increased the cost of electricity in a very sneaky way?
          Sping.

Comentario

There has been alot of talk in the local press about Iberdrola moving to monthly bills. One month the meter will be read but the other month it will be an estimated bill. You can log onto Iberdrola and have your bills sent to you by email each month. Most of the site is in English but some of it is in Spanish only. You need your reference number (either your passport number or NIE number) for you to be able to log on.

Go into the Iberdrola web-site Iberdrola and you will need to Register (see below). When launched you will see that this area has an English option (click on English in the top right hand side of the page)

You will need your Contract No and e-mail address - it will also ask for some personal details with passport, NIE and bank details.

This area too has an English option (click on English in the top right hand side of the page)

Click on either ON-LINE OFFICE or ONLINE FORMALITIES and complete the details as seen. Check boxes on left for 'e-billing' and 'acceptance'

This takes an hour or so for them to process - they will e-mail you a reply with 'User ID/Name' and a 'Password/number' (you can amend your password if needs be)

The Virtual Office is really very good!

You can view previous bills, a consumption summary and view/amend many other aspects of your Account - including asking for a 'fixed monthly payment plan'. Mostly is in Spanish with some English pages - look for the English option at the top right hand side of the page.

So when you receive your ID/Password

Login using ID and Password/number

look for and click on 'Gestiones on Line' (their Virtual Office)

chose the option from the menu on the LHS 'Contractos'

click on your blue-embolden 'No Contrato'
            (you will then see on the left hand side a load of other options)

click on 'Facturas' (Bills) to see and print (pdf) your current and previous bills

To log-off click on DISCONECTAR (Top RH side) - it will ask you if you are sure (in Spanish!) and to confirm you wish to discontinue

HTH

Cath

(copied from a post Mike E made on the other side as I think it´s very helpful)
            Editado por última vez por CathM; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/128-cathm en , 09:06:55.

Comentario

Many thanks Cath it is indeed very helpful.

Comentario

iberdrola info

just wanted to say a big thank you for the recent access info you gave it was very helpful are we also able to pay the outstanding accounts via this or does it still have to be via our bank account can you advise thank you jeanie

Comentario

Iberdrola electronic banking help please

Hi everyone happy new year !!

Just a quick question we have tried to get our electricity bills online and seem to come up with a problem everytime we try and put a number in either NIE or passport or whatever it will not accept any of the numbers we have. It does seem as though we have actually ( and I don't know how ) got this system but we cannot get into it at all with the same problems with our numbers as above. I know some of you had a way of getting past this but I can't find the post any help please would be greatly appriecated. Thanks a lot Bluealaska27

Comentario

We took heed an it helped us tremendously we acted on the advice and now actually now pay a set monthly amount which due to our fixed income makes budgeting easier we check our account every month and are in credit by a little more than our monthly payments(exactly as you would be in UK at this time) so no big shock when the big bills of winter come out
                    Are you putting in the registered person's details that could be your problem it needs to be set up by the person who signed the contract
                    Editado por última vez por GAL; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2530-gal en , 09:46:23. Razón: addition

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X