Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• half marathon 2009

Hi, i was wondering if anyone can help me, I am hoping to enter the torrevieja half 2009 but cant seem to find a link for entry form yet and with the 22nd feb fast approaching I am starting to panic. I have parents living in torrevieja but they have had no luck on searching for me. Please can anyone help?

many thanks
    Mandy

half marathon 2009

Hi Mandy

Take a look at GRUPO BROTONS - EVENTOS - EMPRESA DE SERVICIOS

All the information on website

Barbara

Comentario

Hi Barbara, thanks for your reply , I have found the form on the website, I'm struggling with the DNI number which I believe to be the Spanish national insurance number, I obviously have an English NI number, do you know anyone from the UK who is entering, that I could contact for advice ?

Many thanks Mandy

Comentario

half marathon 2009

Hi Mandy
        I would think your Passport Number will be fine if you do not have an N I E number.

Barbara

Comentario

Thank you for your help Barbara. I have entered my passport number and something seems to have happened, so fingers crossed!
          Mandy

Comentario

half marathon

Hi Mandy
            Just one other thing, just remember to pay your entrance fee into the bank and fax a copy to guarantee you are registered. Good Luck with you run, I will be there supporting my hubby !!
            Barbara

Comentario

I am about to enter this race, but before I do, I just want to find out.
              Once you've registered and paid the fee on-line, how do you obtain your running number and chip??
              Also, where is this best place to park for this event?, bearing in mind I assume some roads will be closed off.
              cheers

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X