Torresat Installation now FREE

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Looks like all the channels are now encrypted. We have a card which we picked up from the office and the box took a few seconds to re tune itself to the scrambled channel and there is a symbol next to each one in the channel listing.

If you call in at the office, take your passport and contract and they will issue you with your card.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Fenderman Ver Mensaje
      Looks like all the channels are now encrypted. We have a card which we picked up from the office and the box took a few seconds to re tune itself to the scrambled channel and there is a symbol next to each one in the channel listing.

If you call in at the office, take your passport and contract and they will issue you with your card.

Thanks very much for your help. Regards. Vince

Comentario

British tv

Would be useful to have the address and directions to the Torresat offices from Torrevieja and the N322

Phil

Comentario

torresat

Travel down the 332 and turn off just past Playa Flamenca as if going to saturday market but if you look ahead and up just before you turn off you will see the torresat sign on the office window

Comentario

Thanks to all for you help! Vince

Comentario

My OH was at the office yesterday picking up her new card, big que by all accounts and plenty of ppl been turned away due to incorrect paperwork, myself i think its a disgrace having to pick the card up yourself from the office, what kind of customer service is that ????

Comentario

How would you suggest they do it then, do you think you could rely on the correos to deliver them I think not,or perhaps you would like them to deliver to everyone personally I don't think that would work either.I do know though that in some cases where people have really not been able to get to the office that their installers have delivered them.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mazzer Ver Mensaje
                  or perhaps you would like them to deliver to everyone personally I don't think that would work either.I do know though that in some cases where people have really not been able to get to the office that their installers have delivered them.
                  Why not ?? they have installers so why don't they give the cards out to them and let them deliver, its called ohhh hang on Customer Service i think. My OH doesn't drive and i'm away on business till next week, she asked about them been delivered and NO you've got to come into the office.

Comentario

TV´s

Why not have "freeview" & get bbc1, itv, chnl 4 & 5 sky3, sky news, movies 4 men, true movies, zone horror, GOD channels, & many more inc 1000 shopping channels for a 1 off payment. If you want to watch a particular football game then you have an excuse to go to the pub, we´ve had it for 4 plus years & it works for us. You will need a dish, our´s is 1.9M but some neighbours have a 3m & they get lots more channels, no monthly fees, what more could you want!!!!

Brendan

Comentario

The room to put the dish maybe.

Comentario

Hello,

Where did you get the large disc and free view system, i would like to fit something like that to my villa.

thanks brendan.

Comentario

torresat

you got the wrong guy I have not had a dish fitted. I was with telmicro and have not replaced them

Comentario

Azuretel Tel: 965999201

I am beta testing a new system for a compnay called azuretel. this is a clever system and does have good benefits such as Internet and TV and Phone. Suggest you give them a ring. My contact is Dave or Sarah. I suggest

2MB Internet
                            TV with 20 Channle BBC,ITV etc
                            Azure Sport One channel - Manly football and Rugby and cricket special channel which is streamed apparantly from the USA and is not illegal. Seem to have most premiership games and championship and some south american games as well. Only operates from about 5 pm evenings. Quality is alright and its on my TV not computer and does not hog my internet whilst I watch it.

I was told yesterday by Andy the technician who is testing the service in Los balcones that the following would apply when they go live after easter

2MB Internet
                            Email
                            TV freee to air
                            Phone Service UK and SPanish number
                            Community package
                            €59.00 Plus IVA

Azzure Sport One is approx €6 per month extra but it will not launch until end of June.

Install and equipment free !!!!
                            I got a panel approx 30 CM on roof points inland and a TV Set top box and card and also telephone point and you get an ethernet port on your wall. Technicians very good all speak english and work for them rather than installers or independents

Only bad point is Internet is 2MB but apparantly it will be upgraded later this year to 4MB.
                            PS - Its not telefonica either. I think its Ses Astra and Jazz Tel who supply the connections.

Regards
                            DJG

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por dji Ver Mensaje
                              I am beta testing a new system for a company called azuretel. this is a clever system and does have good benefits such as Internet and TV and Phone. Suggest you give them a ring. My contact is Dave or Sarah. I suggest

2MB Internet
                              TV with 20 Channel BBC,ITV etc
                              Azure Sport One channel - Manly football and Rugby and cricket special channel which is streamed apparently from the USA and is not illegal. Seem to have most premiership games and championship and some south american games as well. Only operates from about 5 pm evenings. Quality is alright and its on my TV not computer and does not hog my internet whilst I watch it.

I was told yesterday by Andy the technician who is testing the service in Los balcones that the following would apply when they go live after easter

2MB Internet
                              Email
                              TV free to air
                              Phone Service UK and SPanish number
                              Community package
                              €59.00 Plus IVA

Azure Sport One is approx €6 per month extra but it will not launch until end of June.

Install and equipment free !!!!
                              I got a panel approx 30 CM on roof points inland and a TV Set top box and card and also telephone point and you get an ethernet port on your wall. Technicians very good all speak english and work for them rather than installers or independents

Only bad point is Internet is 2MB but apparently it will be upgraded later this year to 4MB.
                              PS - Its not telefonica either. I think its Ses Astra and Jazz Tel who supply the connections.

Regards
                              DJG
                              That's great DJG - but ask to see their agreements from BBC & ITV to rebroadcast their programmes for profit........!!

Comentario

How many more times must it be said they do not need them under Spanish Law and guess what we are living in SPAIN

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X