Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Torresat Installation now FREE

TORRESAT are now offering FREE installation to customers of telemicro, simulsat and anyone with a current dish or mesh system.
    Editado por última vez por Torresat; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2986-torresat en , 14:30:08.

Originalmente publicado por Torresat Ver Mensaje
    TORRESAT are now offering FREE installation to customers of telemicro, simulsat and anyone with a current dish or mesh system.

Thank you
    I'm not surprised they have had to resort to this. It breaks down most weekends halfway through films etc. and doesn't return for hours. There is no info on most channels, time's are wrong and most of the channels are crap

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy Ver Mensaje
      I'm not surprised they have had to resort to this. It breaks down most weekends halfway through films etc. and doesn't return for hours. There is no info on most channels, time's are wrong and most of the channels are crap
      I don't use them but my neighbours are Torresat customers (when I say neighbours, they live two streets behind me but they are the nearest people to me at the moment). They are utterly 'hacked off' with Torresat for the very reasons 'simmy' has outlined. So fed up indeed, they are saving up to have a dish installed to receive what free channels there are. Apparently, when they ring to complain, Torrresat are very unhelpful, almost telling them they should be grateful for what they get for their 19 or 20 Euro a month. I won't go near Torresat for that reason. After Telmicro, I trust none of these TV 'middle men.'

Comentario

Another worrying development over the last few weeks.
        We lost the UKTV channels last year in September I think. More channels are quietly slipping away. We have now lost RTE 1 and 2, History went this week, we have the same channels more than once and the guff they are replacing the better known ones with are unbelievable.

It´s enough to make me turn to Mrs Fenderman and actually talk to her.

Comentario

I think you will find the History channel is still on and there is no Physic channel unless you are watching one of the Zones b4 13.00.......... If you have the same channels more than once I suggest you call your installer to re-scan your box.

Comentario

Can you explain why I have had no Spanish channels for the last 2 days?

Comentario

Does the list of channels referred to above also apply to cable customers of Toresat please?

Comentario

There are two problems at the moment which is affecting different people

1. The Crevillente transmittor has some problems which the engineers have been working on. It appeared as though the problem had been solved yesterday afternoon only for it to go down again after a few hours. Hopefully it will be fully restored today.

2. There has been a change on some of the transponder codes at the Blue Lagoon transmittor which affects about 10 or 12 channels for most customers but more for a few. If this is you then you need to contact your installer as they need to come out and reprogram the digibox for the new codes.
                Editado por última vez por Torresat; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2986-torresat en , 08:08:55.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por R2D2 Ver Mensaje
                  Does the list of channels referred to above also apply to cable customers of Toresat please?
                  Sorry R2D2 I do not know I have never dealt with cable customers you would need to contact the main office.

Comentario

I won't use Torresat

Friends of mine complain constantly of starting to watch something only to have the system stop working before the end of the program or film.
                    I am holding out until I can get something more reliable. Has anyone any information on these people AzureTel ?
                    €45 for TV, Internet and 2 phone lines. Does anyone know how that works? How can you have an English telephone number and a Spanish one? No mention of a channel lineup yet but I'm holding out for this as it looks like a good thing.

cheers

Comentario

torresat

We are having the same programme problems as Fenderman & why wouldn't we we are on Blue Lagoon Transmitter BUT we will not let the person who installed our system back into the house he left cable all over the house drilled 2 big holes in the bedroom wall slung wiring over the roof etc as it took 3 attempts and 390 euros just 2 months ago to get any TV and we were eventually sent an installer who ran the lot through the house trunking and it is now perfect except for the doubled up channels and lost channels we only ever loose pictures when the weather is bad as you do on any sky system
                      I will visit the office today as apparently we need a card now is this right ?

Comentario

Hi Gal, We had the same problem as you up until yesterday we had lost about 12 channels and had 2 info channels etc, anyway we phoned our installer and it is right they have changed some frequencies, but instead of him having to come out to us he talked us through the procedure to change the frequencies over the phone we now have all 70 channels and perfect reception like we did when we first started 5 months ago. Its just a pity that they didn't see fit to let anyone know what they were doing via the info channel as the Torresat office is not answering their phones. Anyway give your good installer a call and if your confident to do it I'm sure he will talk you through it if not you can call Daniel on 660552056 I'm sure he would help you he is such a nice man.

Comentario

I agree Mazzer, an annoucement on the info channel would have been appreciated.

GAL I will let you know how I get on with ours

Comentario

Fenderman, when ypou get sorted call round I will put the kettle on, been to pick up the card today what the info channel doesnt say is you need your contract and NIE or passport and those of any ohters you are picking up there are 3 of us on our side of the street whom I was going to get but alas only came back with mine

Mazzer our installer was a joke it took 3 attempts to get the wiring in the roight place I could have done a better job myself I will give Daniel a call as my contract doesn't have a name on !!!!

Comentario

New TV and Internet - Azuretel

HI I'm now testing the Azuretel system. Its great. I 've only had it a week, but so far the TV is good. I get BBC,ITV,Sky,Various Movies and some Show time sports and Movies. In all about 40 Channels. The internet is OK its 2MB and I'm told will increase to 4MB shortly. I also have the Phone which would you beleive, I get Two Telephone numbers (Spanish and UK). Both work on the same phone and there crystal clear. I'm told its going to cost me €50 per month. From what I see I will probably cancel my Telefonica Internet and Phone at €66.00 and TV through Torresat at €20 (Not very good anyway keeps going off). The Engineers who installed the service are from Azuretel Telecom Med and are based here, they speak very good english. I never did like the idea of independent installers seems dodgy.
                              I have enquired to whether they use Telefonica for this. They have there own Fibre Loop in eight locations and have there agreements with ONO and Jazz Tel and Telefonica. Not sure who Jazz tel are but apparantly they also supply there TV from Gibraltar using separate IPTV system (Not sure how it works). It comes in on a set top box in my house from a small dish type unit on the roof (pretty cool can get email and Internet on my TV). Works well took about an Hour approx to install. I'm told install and set top box are free to all users. I live in Los Balcones and there are now I beleive 20 users testing this service in the region. They plan to go live in March some time. What I do know is that Gibraltar has access to all the UK TV and its legal. Also I have not had to pay for the install either which I see as pretty cool. I'm not sure how you can get the service now on test as I managed to getit from applying to an email sent to me in December asking for test users in the Alicante region. I have passed the email to my sister and she tried a reply and got a very polite sorry the cut off for the tests has expired. I will find out more next week.

Cheers

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X