Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Prince Harry

I see the media are having a right old go at Prince Harry for calling one of his mates a "Paki" about three years ago!!( Supposed to be NEWS !)
    I suppose if he had referred to a Paddy, Taffy, Jock, Yank, Frog, Kraut, Eytie or Dago, Limey, Pom, or Rosboef it wouldn´t be newsworthy.
    When are these ragheads going to realise that Paki is short for Pakistani nothing more nothing less - I suppose when they get a bit more civilised and acquire some common sense - in about a thousand years.
    We bend over so far backwards to appease the Muslim horde that our brains are in danger of disappering up our fundamental orifice.
    Think On......................!!

You are absolutely correct, think I might complain to the papers as people keep referring to me as a BRIT. It depends what your meaning is when you use it, and your intent.
    Originalmente publicado por Warrior Ver Mensaje
    I see the media are having a right old go at Prince Harry for calling one of his mates a "Paki" about three years ago!!( Supposed to be NEWS !)
    I suppose if he had referred to a Paddy, Taffy, Jock, Yank, Frog, Kraut, Eytie or Dago, Limey, Pom, or Rosboef it wouldn´t be newsworthy.
    When are these ragheads going to realise that Paki is short for Pakistani nothing more nothing less - I suppose when they get a bit more civilised and acquire some common sense - in about a thousand years.
    We bend over so far backwards to appease the Muslim horde that our brains are in danger of disappering up our fundamental orifice.
    Think On......................!!

Comentario

Whilst I agree that this has been blown out of all proportion I cannot agree with either of your posts.

It is very clear that the term "Paki" is not just a shortening of the word Pakistani like Brit for British or Aussie for Australian. It is meant in a racist, hatred way. Do you think when some innocent Asian is having his head kicked in (just for being Asian) the thug doing it is shouting "take that you fu**ing Paki bast**d" is saying it because he cannot be bothered to say Pakistani in full? The word is used for all Asians, even if they are not Pakistani and is clearly usually used in rascist way.

You are being very naive if you think someone calling you a Brit is offensive in the same way.
      Editado por última vez por Scorpio; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/839-scorpio en , 18:50:17.

Comentario

You are right Scorpio. However your last sentence should have read "ignorant" for "naive".

Comentario

In hindsight senor, I think you are correct, I should have said ignorant.

Comentario

Glad that you agree.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Scorpio Ver Mensaje
              Whilst I agree that this has been blown out of all proportion I cannot agree with either of your posts.

It is very clear that the term "Paki" is not just a shortening of the word Pakistani like Brit for British or Aussie for Australian. It is meant in a racist, hatred way. Do you think when some innocent Asian is having his head kicked in (just for being Asian) the thug doing it is shouting "take that you fu**ing Paki bast**d" is saying it because he cannot be bothered to say Pakistani in full? The word is used for all Asians, even if they are not Pakistani and is clearly usually used in rascist way.

You are being very naive if you think someone calling you a Brit is offensive in the same way.
              What a lot of cobblers! Tha Prince didn´t say "Take that you fu**ing Paki bast**d" did he ?
              What I´m saying is that this was said three years ago and I think you´ll find he actually said: "Our Paki friend Ahmed" Hardly racist at all - my point is that the Media blow it out of proportion and you two sound as touchy as the Muslims - Oh! Gosh I hope I haven´t spoken out of turn I wouldn´t want to be called a racist like our Royal Prince !

Comentario

There is a company in the UK, its called PAKI clothing, its boss in ABDUL RAHIM and even he says there is no problem. We always seem to have this when a white person says something derogative. Blacks can call other blacks Niggers but if a white person says it(aka big brother) the whole world complains!! I am with you warrior.

Comentario

They can call us 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,''Whitey,' 'Caveman' ... and that's OK?
                  Why is it that only whites can be racists ?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Warrior Ver Mensaje
                    What a lot of cobblers! Tha Prince didn´t say "Take that you fu**ing Paki bast**d" did he ?
                    What I´m saying is that this was said three years ago and I think you´ll find he actually said: "Our Paki friend Ahmed" Hardly racist at all - my point is that the Media blow it out of proportion and you two sound as touchy as the Muslims - Oh! Gosh I hope I haven´t spoken out of turn I wouldn´t want to be called a racist like our Royal Prince !
                    I wasn't having a go at what Prince Harry said. If you read my post properly you will see I was disagreeing with your comparison with words like Brit, Jock, Aussie etc.

It is different, like it or not.

Still some people are just racists, you can't change them , sadly. Eh Warrior?

Comentario

I wasn't having a go at what Prince Harry said. If you read my post properly you will see I was disagreeing with your comparison with words like Brit, Jock, Aussie etc.

It is different, like it or not.

Still some people are just racists, you can't change them , sadly. Eh Warrior?
                      Sorry I never learnt to read PROPERLY, you sound just like another White Nigger in Olivers Army !
                      We´re all racists at heart and the biggest racists are the blacks themselves, just look at the Indian caste system and the African Tribal nonsense, if that´s not racist then I´m a Dutchman. ( Sorry Nederlanders everywhere for daring to use your name in such a racist fashion. )

Comentario

In the same way PC blindness doesnt allow racism against the white population and attacks against white people are left by the police and news papers?

Comentario

So what do you call an Iraqi ? Get real a Packi is a Packi in most peoples eyes.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy Ver Mensaje
                            So what do you call an Iraqi ? Get real a Packi is a Packi in most peoples eyes.
                            an iraqi?

Comentario

not racist at all, probably a term of endearment if they wrere friends,who actually made the complaint? the recipient of the comment? unlikely someone who knows the liberal christian hating muslim loving western press would show how they positively disciminate for islam.
                              Bob

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X