Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• The Russians are on their way ?

I have driven from Alicante down on the N332 this morning. I see many of the billboards are now written in the Russian language and have .ru website addresses. Strange how things move on and change.

Funny that - cos I'm back here in Gordon Browns England and I keep expecting to see signs in Russian!

As the Stassi spies check on your every move checking if your bin is too full, you are doing more than 30 mph, you are drinking too much, smoking, laughing spending your own money on 'fast food' expressing an opinion that they don't agree with etc. etc. etc.

How funny it is (NOT) that now the citizens of the former Soviet Union are enjoying their freedom and moving to sunny climes and we in the free west are being subjugated in the manner of the USSR.

What we need back here is a revolution!!

Comentario

There was some information in one of the papers a few weeks back which stated Russia and Spain have come to some agreement about visas.
      If they come here and kick start the property market again, cant say as I would be sorry.

Comentario

Their mafia is already here............

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Britbuild Ver Mensaje
          Their mafia is already here............
          Where we live we are surrounded by Russians

Wendy x

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Wendy Nesbeth Ver Mensaje
            Where we live we are surrounded by Russians

Wendy x
            What did you expect when you moved to Moscow?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Placebo Ver Mensaje
              What did you expect when you moved to Moscow?
              I thought we lived in Torrevieja, Spain, not Moscow in Russia

Wendy x

Comentario

We have a lot where I live, most of them buy the big houses and seem to have money coming out of their earholes. A lot of them are very young too and have fancy cars that they change frequently, makes you wonder where they get the money from, who knows. Luckily, they keep themselves to themselves and do not cause any problems so that's fine by me.

Comentario

Russians in our area, Playa Flamenca

As the other person said, they keep themselves to themselves, very polite to us and spend money. That's what we used to do but as we all know Pound against the Euro.

Good luck to them and let's hope they will kick start the local economy otherwise it will just die on it's feet.

Look at Christmas just gone...............it was spot the bar or cafe open or person on the street. Orihuela Costa will just be an urban wasteland unless we have more people with money in their pockets.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X