Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Torresat

Ok, I've been 6 months without UK Tv and now I'm fed up with people saying 'did you see... on tv last night' I want to watch it too!!!

I have tried to get the freeview by using a digibox and 1.10m dish and I can get all the sky channels (which are locked of course so I can't watch them) but I can't get BBC & ITV which is what I really want. As I don't want to go up to 1.8m or 2.4 m dish (the 1.1 is an eyesore as it is!) I am considering getting Torresat installed.

I saw an advertisment in the paper this week for free install, but was wondering if anyone knows what the monthly cost is for the most basic package (ie BBC and ITV etc) and what channels are actually included in the basic package?

Thanks

Just been quoted €120 for the first 6 months upfront and free installation. That makes it €20 per month.
    HTH

Comentario

that is the price per month and they are asking for 120 up front i.e. 6months

Comentario

torresat

I understand that the FREE install is if you are moving from Telmicro or another supplier, otherwise it's 140 euros for the install and then 6 months up front at 20 per month.
        There are 60/70 channels, a lot are of course rubbish but include all the 'normal' channels,ie. bbc/itv etc.

Comentario

I have torresat and after a few problems at the start I am now quite satisfied. Its 20 euros per month and we have 65 channels. I must say that the majority of channels are pop music. WE have built up a good relationship with the installer who comes round when we phone him. I did not get the free installation so I suppose I should have waited.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por peter bonner Ver Mensaje
            I have torresat and after a few problems at the start I am now quite satisfied. Its 20 euros per month and we have 65 channels. I must say that the majority of channels are pop music. WE have built up a good relationship with the installer who comes round when we phone him. I did not get the free installation so I suppose I should have waited.
            Seven music channels out of seventy is hardly the majority. You also have fiveteen UK channels and nine movie.

Comentario

community TV

Originalmente publicado por clairec Ver Mensaje
              Ok, I've been 6 months without UK Tv and now I'm fed up with people saying 'did you see... on tv last night' I want to watch it too!!!

I have tried to get the freeview by using a digibox and 1.10m dish and I can get all the sky channels (which are locked of course so I can't watch them) but I can't get BBC & ITV which is what I really want. As I don't want to go up to 1.8m or 2.4 m dish (the 1.1 is an eyesore as it is!) I am considering getting Torresat installed.

I saw an advertisment in the paper this week for free install, but was wondering if anyone knows what the monthly cost is for the most basic package (ie BBC and ITV etc) and what channels are actually included in the basic package?

Thanks
              we are installers of community and satellite TV
              we have installed a number of systems in the torrevieja area, with great results
              the community system is the best if you live on an urbanisation and you have other residents who want english TV
              it is a one off payment and no monthly subscriptions

kind regrads

H

Comentario

community TV

Hi

we live on an urbanisation and have just had a communal system fitted which gives us all the free to air channels
                the picture quality is fabulous as it is a digital cable system
                the community paid for the system and everyone chipped in and it was a one off payment and we now own the system. Depending on how many residents join in dictates the price, more the merrier. some blocks only paid 80 euros for the full install

7 different blocks on the urbanisation went for this system and they are all very happy with it.

kind regards

H

Comentario

community tv

hi

check out the guys who installed our community system
                  Community TV systems
                  H

Comentario

I had Torresat installed last September at a cost of €250 and €20 per month. I was with Telmicro before

Comentario

Torresat are doing free instal and then €20 per month for all the channels you can get on the freesat system. Give them a ring and they will confirm all the channels.

BUT be aware they may still suddenly disappear like Telemicro as they are rebroadcasting.

A Satellite is the only real way forward to ensure that you can get TV

Comentario

Torresat

Torresat are not broadcasting Sky channels so are classed as 'legal' and as long as they pay their taxes they'll be staying around. I'm one of the ones who's paid 6 months up front so obviously I want them to stick around at least till June. My contract however is for 12 months so I'm wondering how I'd be fixed if a better deal comes along. They may of course disappear into the place that these companies seem to go - up their own bums maybe - don't do it till after June - please.........

Comentario

i am with torresat now for 4 months and would like to know if anybody know the latest on uk gold and living as i went too torresat office beginning of december and they said december the 15th it should start.i went there last week and got same answer.just wondered if anybody know the truth as torresat are not the most honest company in the world

Comentario

UK Gold andLiving are Pay TV encrypted channels.
                            as TS and the other rebraodcasters have remove all encrypted channels (ie the "sky channels") then it is unlikely that they will appear on any rebroadcast system.

Comentario

we are having trouble with our channels luse Blue Lagoon transmitter and can't seem to get anyone out even though we went into Torresat and got the correct mobile number last night was particularly bad some of the channels appear to have been encrypted !!!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X