Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double Glazed Glass Curtains/Glass Curtains Scam

Exclamation Glass Curtain Scam

If you have ordered Glass Curtains from MIKE SULLIVAN of First Choice Glass Curtains and are still waiting for them to be installed like ourselves after l0 months you would be advised to contact Mario of Guardia Civil, Puesto Pilar De La Horadada, Telephone No. 619089743 who speaks fluent English and is investigating this Company.

If you wish justice to be done Mario would be pleased to hear from as many of you as possible.

Thanks for the phone number, I'v had a very good response today.
    Last edited by hangfire; 02-19-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Sullivans been arrested - great news for all that have lost money, perhaps you may get it back. Fingers crossed.

Default Hello

Hello to everybody that read what i´m going to write. My name´s Mario, and first of all I apologise if I have any mistake writting in your language. I thought you know I work in Guardia Civil of Pilar d la Horadada, Investigation Area. We´ve devoting lot of time trying to arrest Mr. Michael Sullivan for all the money he had taken from lot of honest people.

Well, we arrested him last week, but i can´t give more information about that. Victims will be call by the judge.

If somebody have been scammed out by him and hasn´t still report, our ears are wide open to hear. The number that you have to call is in the forum.

Thanks to the people that helped us to find him (specially a lovely couple, they know), and we are here for serve and help all of you.

Info Guest

Mario I wish my Spanish was as good as your English. Well done on nailing this guy and all those who denounced him. Hopefully Fontcalent awaits him and that it will send out a message to other "estafadores" in the locality.

Bee

Default Glass Curtains-Frameless Balcony,Sunroom,Skylight,Screen,Profiles&Accessori es

Dear All,

We are a manufacturer of frameless balcony,sunroom,skylight,screen,profiles&accessori es for glass curtains.Welcome inquiries from worldwide importers.Spain is a good market for glass curtains.I hope that we could have cooperation with you.

I’m James from Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd. We are a manufacturer of frameless balcony,skylight,sunshine room,screen&relative accessories and we also can offer you profiles.We also have ISO9001 and many other certificates.You can find more info on our website:޿̨ or www.lihecn.cn.You also can find relative info in the attachment in the e-mail.If you have any unknown things about our products,pls don’t hesitate to contact me.We hope that we could have cooperation with you. Can you tell me your MSN&Skype to make our communication easier?

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated!
    Have a nice day!
    James
    Best Rgds

E-mail&MSN:James19841005@hotmail.com
    Yahoo:JamesLee19841005@yahoo.com
    Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd.
    Address:NO.68 XinQing Road,Suzhou Industrial Park,Jiangsu Province,China
    Mobile:86-15062509815
    Tel:86-512-62571830
    Fax:86-512-65910781

Default Frameless Balcony-Glass Curtains

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope that your everything goes well. If possible, we can send you small samples as a beginning of our cooperation.

I’m James from Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd. We are a manufacturer of frameless balcony,skylight,sunshine room,screen&relative accessories and we also can offer you profiles.We also have ISO9001 and many other certificates.You can find more info on our website:www.lihecn.com.You also can find relative info in the attachment in the e-mail.If you have any unknown things about our products,pls don’t hesitate to contact me.We hope that we could have cooperation with you. Can you tell me your MSN&Skype to make our communication easier?

Awaiting your good news!!!
    James
    Best Rgds
    E-mail:jameslee_hi@126.com
    MSN:James19841005@hotmail.com
    Yahoo:JamesLee19841005@yahoo.com
    Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd.
    Address:NO.68 Xinqing Road,Suzhou Industrial Park,Suzhou,Jiangsu,China
    Tel:86-512-62571830
    Fax:86-512-65910781
    Cell Phone:86-15062509815

This makes we wonder how much the peope who operate the homes exhibitions research their exhibitors. I used a company from one of these exhibitions. The company was called "All Seasons" this was three years ago. The outside paint work on my house was gauranteed for 25 years, problem is they have now disapeared. Fortunately the company they contracted to do the work are honest and trust worthy and will rectify any ptoblems.

This company at the exhibition was a TIBA member

Roy

Default Curtains or other scams

Why would all you folks leave such a large deposit? you set yourself up for scams. If the company can't finance the job until you pay them on satisfactory completion then find a one that can. If they say its because they are all special orders and if you cancel they will lose out, then get them to give you a contract to commit yourself...put the onus on them not you!
    Use your loaf! Lodge the full amount with your solicitor so that they can have it on satisfactory completion, have a penalty fixed in both ways and make them pay the costs. They want the business more than you need to give it to them, Get Real about these things!