Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Double Glazed Glass Curtains/Glass Curtains Scam

I have been scammed out of 4000 euros by Mike Sullivan of First Choice Glass Curtains who has now changed his web site. The new trading address is Beach Side La Mata.I have searched the area for this vague address and found nothing. Since June 2008 I have been given three installation dates all part of the scam, he even has the keys to my property that he kept to do the survey in Playa Flamenca. I have spoken to Round Town News about my problem in order to stop this con merchant from scamming anybody else.

'he even has the keys to my property that he kept to do the survey in Playa Flamenca'

Have you thought to change your locks, perhaps prudent.

Comentario

I have been given advise by my solicitor to report Mike Sullivan of First Choice Glazed Curtains to guardia civil in case my property is entered.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por hangfire Ver Mensaje
        I have been given advise by my solicitor to report Mike Sullivan of First Choice Glazed Curtains to guardia civil in case my property is entered.
        Why take that chance, hangfire ? The keys could be hanging up in an area where anyone in his company can take them. Anyone could copy them & put them back. Contact David Krouse, locksmith in Benijofar for new locks. You've lost 4,000€ you say so fork out a few more, around 30€ a lock I think for the one key fits all type which he fit in ours.

Comentario

glass curtains

Hi there, Very sorry to hear what has happened to you. I hope you manage to get your money back or the Glass Curtains installed.
          What has happened makes good honest companies like us here at Cristal Glide/Glass Curtiains look bad. I hope that the fact that we have a showroom in Procomobel Homecenter, and have done since March 2008 and that we have our Glass Curtains Factory in Catral installs confidence in our customers new and old.

I would advise all to thoroughly research any company or individual before handing money over. I find the forums, this one, Gran Alacant, La Marina etc are always a good source of info. Also, I think that recommendations are advisable for any job that you may need doing.

Good luck to you and I am sorry this has happened to you.

Kindest regards
          Bryn
          Cristal Glide
          CristalGlide WebSite | Welcome

Comentario

Glass Curtain Scam

I have been scammed out of 4000 euros by Mike Sullivan of First Choice Glass Curtains who has now changed his web site. The new trading address is Beach Side La Mata.I have searched the area for this vague address and found nothing. Since June 2008 I have been given three installation dates all part of the scam, he even has the keys to my property that he kept to do the survey in Playa Flamenca. I have spoken to Round Town News about my problem in order to stop this con merchant from scamming anybody else.

We also have been scammed by Mike Sullivan 10 months ago at the Ideal Homes Exhibition if you would like to discuss this further our telephone No. is 966713881.

Comentario

Scanned by Glass Curtains Mike Sullivan

We are yet another couple scanned by Mike Sullivan.

Comentario

Hi thanks for the chat we had, you are as well informed about the scam (if not more) as me, you say Heidi From Round Town News has a lot of info to go to print on the con artist. I look forward to a wider audience reading about the low life Mike Sullivan on how he is ripping people off.

Comentario

A Tainted view of First Choice Glass Curtains. Round Town News 12 Feb.

Comentario

glass curtains scam

First Choice 21
                    Calle San Jaime Bajo No 5
                    Benijofar 03178
                    Alicante
                    Spain

Tel. 966-111-670 or 966-116-359
                    Mob. 647-413-820 or 627-930-867
                    Email: info@firstchoiceglasscurtains.com

This is the cached information I found by googling,I apologise if you have this info already but I hate to hear of such scams.The other company seem to be trading in England ,google them.

Comentario

Glass Curtain Scam

If you have ordered Glass Curtains from MIKE SULLIVAN of First Choice Glass Curtains and are still waiting for them to be installed like ourselves after l0 months you would be advised to contact Mario of Guardia Civil, Puesto Pilar De La Horadada, Telephone No. 619089743 who speaks fluent English and is investigating this Company.

If you wish justice to be done Mario would be pleased to hear from as many of you as possible.

Comentario

Thanks for the phone number, I'v had a very good response today.
                        Editado por última vez por hangfire; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3299-hangfire en , 20:45:03.

Comentario

Sullivans been arrested - great news for all that have lost money, perhaps you may get it back. Fingers crossed.

Comentario

Hello

Hello to everybody that read what i´m going to write. My name´s Mario, and first of all I apologise if I have any mistake writting in your language. I thought you know I work in Guardia Civil of Pilar d la Horadada, Investigation Area. We´ve devoting lot of time trying to arrest Mr. Michael Sullivan for all the money he had taken from lot of honest people.

Well, we arrested him last week, but i can´t give more information about that. Victims will be call by the judge.

If somebody have been scammed out by him and hasn´t still report, our ears are wide open to hear. The number that you have to call is in the forum.

Thanks to the people that helped us to find him (specially a lovely couple, they know), and we are here for serve and help all of you.

Comentario

Mario I wish my Spanish was as good as your English. Well done on nailing this guy and all those who denounced him. Hopefully Fontcalent awaits him and that it will send out a message to other "estafadores" in the locality.

Bee

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X