Double Glazed Glass Curtains/Glass Curtains Scam

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Glass Curtains-Frameless Balcony,Sunroom,Skylight,Screen,Profiles&Acces sori es

Dear All,

We are a manufacturer of frameless balcony,sunroom,skylight,screen,profiles&accessori es for glass curtains.Welcome inquiries from worldwide importers.Spain is a good market for glass curtains.I hope that we could have cooperation with you.

I’m James from Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd. We are a manufacturer of frameless balcony,skylight,sunshine room,screen&relative accessories and we also can offer you profiles.We also have ISO9001 and many other certificates.You can find more info on our website: or www.lihecn.cn.You also can find relative info in the attachment in the e-mail.If you have any unknown things about our products,pls don’t hesitate to contact me.We hope that we could have cooperation with you. Can you tell me your MSN&Skype to make our communication easier?

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated!
    Have a nice day!
    James
    Best Rgds

E-mail&MSN:James19841005@hotmail.com
    Yahoo:JamesLee19841005@yahoo.com
    Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd.
    Address:NO.68 XinQing Road,Suzhou Industrial Park,Jiangsu Province,China
    Mobile:86-15062509815
    Tel:86-512-62571830
    Fax:86-512-65910781

Comentario

Frameless Balcony-Glass Curtains

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope that your everything goes well. If possible, we can send you small samples as a beginning of our cooperation.

I’m James from Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd. We are a manufacturer of frameless balcony,skylight,sunshine room,screen&relative accessories and we also can offer you profiles.We also have ISO9001 and many other certificates.You can find more info on our website:www.lihecn.com.You also can find relative info in the attachment in the e-mail.If you have any unknown things about our products,pls don’t hesitate to contact me.We hope that we could have cooperation with you. Can you tell me your MSN&Skype to make our communication easier?

Awaiting your good news!!!
      James
      Best Rgds
      E-mail:jameslee_hi@126.com
      MSN:James19841005@hotmail.com
      Yahoo:JamesLee19841005@yahoo.com
      Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd.
      Address:NO.68 Xinqing Road,Suzhou Industrial Park,Suzhou,Jiangsu,China
      Tel:86-512-62571830
      Fax:86-512-65910781
      Cell Phone:86-15062509815

Comentario

This makes we wonder how much the peope who operate the homes exhibitions research their exhibitors. I used a company from one of these exhibitions. The company was called "All Seasons" this was three years ago. The outside paint work on my house was gauranteed for 25 years, problem is they have now disapeared. Fortunately the company they contracted to do the work are honest and trust worthy and will rectify any ptoblems.

This company at the exhibition was a TIBA member

Roy

Comentario

Curtains or other scams

Why would all you folks leave such a large deposit? you set yourself up for scams. If the company can't finance the job until you pay them on satisfactory completion then find a one that can. If they say its because they are all special orders and if you cancel they will lose out, then get them to give you a contract to commit yourself...put the onus on them not you!
          Use your loaf! Lodge the full amount with your solicitor so that they can have it on satisfactory completion, have a penalty fixed in both ways and make them pay the costs. They want the business more than you need to give it to them, Get Real about these things!

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X