X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Looking for friends...

Hello,

I am a Spanish woman, 35 years old, who lived in the USA for 12 years.
    I am loking for friends in Torrevieja.

This is my business:
    BG Studios - Professional Photography and Web Design

HI my wife is 35 living in oriihuela also im sure she would like to make contact with you

Comentario

Not a resident but visiting

Hi there, Im not a full time resident but i do have a family home in Quesada and im desperately trying to build up a social circle out in spain with the possibility of moving over permanently.

I see your a Photographer/Web Designer. I myself have been a webdesigner in the past few years, im sure we would have plenty top chat about. Drop me a msg if you fancy a chat maybe even catch up when im over next week.

Comentario

thanks

Hello,

I would love to meet your wife who lives in Orihuela and also the guy who is a web designer, yes, we would have lots to talk about... by the way, what software did you use? I use dreamweaver but I´m trying to learn flash.

Comentario

Software

I used lots of different software and i am a basic/intermediate flash designer. I used to build alot of sites in adobe GoLive and MS Frontpage but that was a while back. I was trained to code in notepad writing pure html code so i can pretty much get the hang of any program or tweek any site. i will send you an email so we can have a chat and arrange a meetup next week if thats ok?

Hope the weathers ok over there. Talk soon

Comentario

To Scottrich

Where do you live?
            Meeting is OK...
            Have you visited my site? o you like my work?
            I use dreamweaver.

Yes, send me an email.

Comentario

My villa is in Quesada just beside the golf course and rojales but I have transport there so can travel anywhere I need to be.

Had a look at your site and you have some very good photographs and sites.
              Althought with such a large english speaking population growing in the area and the high likelyhood that they dont speak or understand spanish too well I would have maybe built a bi-lingual version of the site to gain more custom
              from the ever expanding british ex-pats moving to spain to start new lifes and new businesses.

Comentario

to scottrich

how far is quesada from torrevieja? are you married? any children? how old are you? where are you from?

Comentario

send me your email and i will get my wife to contact you during the day

Comentario

to leedsman

My email address is babiesonthego@yahoo.com

Comentario

Hi from a fellow photographer

Originalmente publicado por babiesonthego Ver Mensaje
                      Hello,

I am a Spanish woman, 35 years old, who lived in the USA for 12 years.
                      I am loking for friends in Torrevieja.

This is my business:
                      BG Studios - Professional Photography and Web Design
                      Hi I am Ron McCormack married to Lynda we are new to Quesada and would love to meet up with you. As a professional photographer too I am sure we would have a lot in common to talk about.

Kind regards

Ron

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X