X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Car Hire Companies - Alicante Airport

Hi There,

Can anyone recommend a good company that operate within Alicante Airport.

Cheers

Car Hire Website

The website Spain car hire Spain carjet.co.uk uses a variety of car hire companies based at Alicante airport. In the past have found them cheaper than going to the companies direct.

Comentario

I use Aquacar all the time as i have a car off them for about 6-7 months a year, good company always very fair as had a few minor scrapes and bumps and they just tell me its insured and not to worry

Comentario

deiselcars on the top deck of the car park have been good for me in the past

Comentario

Cheap Car Hire

Steve P is coorect! Carjet have consistently been the cheapest for me in the last six years! They also give excellent service with good quality vehicles.

Comentario

Thank You

To all of you that replied - Thanks for the info - Much appreciated

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Steve P Ver Mensaje
              The website Spain car hire Spain carjet.co.uk uses a variety of car hire companies based at Alicante airport. In the past have found them cheaper than going to the companies direct.
              Hi ,just got a quote ,it is cheap ,don,t know if the prices are coming down but it,s half what i was quoted two months ago from another company

Comentario

car hire at alicante

Hi there my quote was also nearly half my normal costs so thanks for advice steve b I will def be using them on my next visit my previous car hires from some of the better known companies were a disgrace cars were badly dented and scraped and filthy, especially at murcia airport the whole experience there leaves a lot to be desired.

Comentario

One of the best that I found was Victoria Parking and Rental based at El Altet you can ring them on 670 059 809 they speak english or their web address is Parking Alicante. Parking Valencia. Parking Barcelona. Airport Parking in Spain.

Comentario

anybody know a good car hire place in torre that has sat nav with the cars. I don't want to buy one as i have one back home.

Comentario

car hire at alicante

Hi all just came back from torre today and as planned I rented a car from carjet at the airport for the 2 days. i have to say I was pleased with the online quote of 60 euros until I arrived to pick up my fiesta auto. Myself along with numerous other customers were shocked to be told we had to pay for a full tank of fuel costing an additional 75 euros so ended up paying 135 euros under protest.They did say they would refund my cc with the 75 euros if I returned the car with a full tank but its a big hike when your not expecting it. then my fiesta turned out to be a big guzzler of a picasso which again I wasnt happy with as I was under the impression I had booked a small economical car but my protests fell on deaf ears.Just warning you all to be prepared needless to say I will be returning to my previous rental companies who didnt surprise me like that. other than that it was a lovelly weekend and nice to see some familiar faces but was so quiet everwhere.

Comentario

i normally use (do you spain ) great prices and nice cars usually end up with an upgrade
                        cheers
                        billy

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por jeaniewigs Ver Mensaje
                          Hi all just came back from torre today and as planned I rented a car from carjet at the airport for the 2 days. i have to say I was pleased with the online quote of 60 euros until I arrived to pick up my fiesta auto. Myself along with numerous other customers were shocked to be told we had to pay for a full tank of fuel costing an additional 75 euros so ended up paying 135 euros under protest.They did say they would refund my cc with the 75 euros if I returned the car with a full tank but its a big hike when your not expecting it. then my fiesta turned out to be a big guzzler of a picasso which again I wasnt happy with as I was under the impression I had booked a small economical car but my protests fell on deaf ears.Just warning you all to be prepared needless to say I will be returning to my previous rental companies who didnt surprise me like that. other than that it was a lovelly weekend and nice to see some familiar faces but was so quiet everwhere.
                          Hi picking my "People carrier" up on thurs, will let you know what happens ,It,s with Goldstar, yours works out about £70 for fuel ,I would prefer to pick them up with a 1/4 tank and return it the same,obviously they make a killing on the fuel thats left in when the cars are returned ,

Comentario

car hire at alicante

Hi Carman just to say it was goldstar I picked car up from and they wont let you have tank 1/4 full even for under the 3 days they insisted on full tank pointing it out on the small print when i queried it. They also didnt give me the car I originally booked and when I returned the car charged me a further 2 euros for giving me a bigger car that I didnt want in the first place. Good luck with your hire anyway just thought I would pre warn you.Regards Jeaniewigs

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por jeaniewigs Ver Mensaje
                              Hi Carman just to say it was goldstar I picked car up from and they wont let you have tank 1/4 full even for under the 3 days they insisted on full tank pointing it out on the small print when i queried it. They also didnt give me the car I originally booked and when I returned the car charged me a further 2 euros for giving me a bigger car that I didnt want in the first place. Good luck with your hire anyway just thought I would pre warn you.Regards Jeaniewigs
                              Well ,have,nt paid yet ,so if they play nasty ,I,ll check another hire co. I,m sure the way the trade is at the moment i should get a good deal, It seems strange how there are so many different ,views and experiences? regarding hire firms ,thanks for the warning

Mick

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X