Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por jeaniewigs Ver Mensaje
    Hi all just came back from torre today and as planned I rented a car from carjet at the airport for the 2 days. i have to say I was pleased with the online quote of 60 euros until I arrived to pick up my fiesta auto. Myself along with numerous other customers were shocked to be told we had to pay for a full tank of fuel costing an additional 75 euros so ended up paying 135 euros under protest.They did say they would refund my cc with the 75 euros if I returned the car with a full tank but its a big hike when your not expecting it. then my fiesta turned out to be a big guzzler of a picasso which again I wasnt happy with as I was under the impression I had booked a small economical car but my protests fell on deaf ears.Just warning you all to be prepared needless to say I will be returning to my previous rental companies who didnt surprise me like that. other than that it was a lovelly weekend and nice to see some familiar faces but was so quiet everwhere.
    i dont want to sound pedantic but ....... do you really think cars run on fresh air ? of course you have to pay an additional cost at collection for fuel, they will refund your card if you return it full if thats part of your agreement, if its not which is normally the case with rentals over 3 days then Econorent via hire cars in spain - car hire for alicante, malaga, jerez, torrevieja, valencia and more offer longer rentals with a full return policy, only pit fall is the fact they are not the cheapest around
    Editado por última vez por benimar_col; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2770-benimar_col en , 22:19:52.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por carman Ver Mensaje
      Well ,have,nt paid yet ,so if they play nasty ,I,ll check another hire co. I,m sure the way the trade is at the moment i should get a good deal, It seems strange how there are so many different ,views and experiences? regarding hire firms ,thanks for the warning

Mick
      Wonder if Carjet know the problems ,maybe you should let them know

Comentario

If you go to www.hirecarsinspain you can book with econorent who do full/full for whatever length of time. We had a free upgrade which was a diesel and cheap to run.
        They are located in the car park at Alicante and Murcia airport.
        We have used them a lot in the past and have always been happy with them.
        Hope this helps.

Comentario

Economics

We use Econorent on a full/full basis, so you only pay or what you use.
          They are slightly dearer on the initial hire as compared to other companies but because they are'nt charging you for fuel at the outset, you only pay for fuel used, it offsets the initail hire charge. Simpleeze.
          Editado por última vez por Casa Mack; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2621-casa-mack en , 02:18:52.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por keith.t Ver Mensaje
            If you go to www.hirecarsinspain you can book with econorent who do full/full for whatever length of time. We had a free upgrade which was a diesel and cheap to run.
            They are located in the car park at Alicante and Murcia airport.
            We have used them a lot in the past and have always been happy with them.
            Hope this helps.

ive just booked a car for my dad, econorent was £60 dearer than carjet com so shop around, even the full/full senario is surpassed with cheaper deals

Comentario

I like Centauro from both Alicante and Murcia airports. Also have a branch in Torrevieja itself.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por jeaniewigs Ver Mensaje
                Hi all just came back from torre today and as planned I rented a car from carjet at the airport for the 2 days. i have to say I was pleased with the online quote of 60 euros until I arrived to pick up my fiesta auto. Myself along with numerous other customers were shocked to be told we had to pay for a full tank of fuel costing an additional 75 euros so ended up paying 135 euros under protest.They did say they would refund my cc with the 75 euros if I returned the car with a full tank but its a big hike when your not expecting it. then my fiesta turned out to be a big guzzler of a picasso which again I wasnt happy with as I was under the impression I had booked a small economical car but my protests fell on deaf ears.Just warning you all to be prepared needless to say I will be returning to my previous rental companies who didnt surprise me like that. other than that it was a lovelly weekend and nice to see some familiar faces but was so quiet everwhere.
                Hi just back, picked up Pergeot Partner, 89euro for10 days, fuel cost 79 euro , ins. for tyres etc.18 eu. I have the same car and there,s no way i can get that much fuel in , ,did 700 klm. so not much left in when i gave it back. Picking up/taking back /car /very good .Euro car in the next window at murcia offered a full /or empty option , dont know how much they charge though, All a learning curve for next time

Comentario

Meant to say ,the car was hired from goldstar ,who must be a massive company ,drove 700 klm and their cars were everywhere

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por carman Ver Mensaje
                    Hi just back, picked up Pergeot Partner, 89euro for10 days, fuel cost 79 euro , ins. for tyres etc.18 eu. I have the same car and there,s no way i can get that much fuel in , ,did 700 klm. so not much left in when i gave it back. Picking up/taking back /car /very good .Euro car in the next window at murcia offered a full /or empty option , dont know how much they charge though, All a learning curve for next time
                    Just tried to book the same car ,same 10 days for Sept. 189 euro ,bit of a shock

Comentario

I find the next parkings at alicante airport
                      www.aquacar.es
                      www.parkingaeropuertoalicante.com
                      parkandgo.es
                      www.parkingindoor.com
                      www.pparkingaeropuertoalicante.es
                      www.parkingaeropuertoalicantegarage.es
                      www.avalots.com

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X