Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Community TV Nortons

Our Community have just had a new Satellite system installed by Nortons. Can recommend them for their excellent work efficiently done in two weeks. All connections to 128 apartments with Freesat, Sky and Pace boxes all installed where required.

Price very competitive compared with many others in the area. System all fully guaranteed including dig boxes. So 128 very happy owners and nothing more to pay which is the big bonus to everyone
    Editado por última vez por grange; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/160-grange en , 18:11:29.

Dear friend !

We can offer all kinds of nike air jordans,jordan fiusion shoes,nike air max,nike shox,nike dunk,nike air force one shoes,adidas shoes,puma shoes UGG boots,Timberland boots, ed hardy boots,prada shoes ,gucci shoes,coach shoes ,coogi shoes, and coach handbag, ed hardy handbag,chanel handbag ,gucci handbag,evisu jeans,ed hardy jeans,coogi jeans,ed hardy hoodie,coogi hoodie,lrg hoodie,Christian Audigier hoodie, t-shirt , belt , sunglasses,wallet,sweater , and so on.

We offer safe delivery and best service,low price and good quality.
    Communicate with us.You will be very satisfied! Hope we can do long-term business in near future.
    if you want buy what,please email us:

Welcome to our website for more details. shoes-trader--www.shoes-trader.com International Trade Co.,Ltd
    Best regards! Thank you !

Comentario

come on admin why do you you allow this !!!! Spoils the site

Comentario

I can support the entry re Nortons. They recently installed a sat dish etc on our community and did an excellent job.

Comentario

Community Satellite Dish & Planning permission

Can anyone tell me up to what size dish can be installed before you need planning permission.
          What size dish have you had installed?
          Our 'urb' is looking at getting a system installed and I was wondering how others have got on. Any advice?
          Thanks, Sheila

Comentario

TV

We have installed one 2.4 metre dish for our community which we were advise d was ok. We are advised that individual ones would need permission

Comentario

How much did your community pay?

We have been quoted around 8500 euros ( over 200 apartments) to set up plus maintainance fee and cost of box

is this a good deal

Comentario

Pity the internet is not as good I have been having problems for months now and still not resolved. I am told it will be quicker once they have updated that is no excuse it took 20 minutes to load a page this morning and 5 mins tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X