Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Are Ryanair taking the pee?

Today, I read in the papers that Ryanair is thinking of charging to use the loo on their flights - perhaps a pound to spend a penny.
    That's in addition to abolishing all check-in desks to force people to book on-line.
    I think Mr O'Leary has gone too far this time. It's certainly a good reason not spend money on his very expensive coffees, teas, wines and soft drinks. And
    a good reason, too, to carry an empty bottle!
    Editado por última vez por Pedro the Fisherman; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2314-pedro-the-fisherman en , 15:58:41.

OK, so what happens if you’re on your way home, you only have enough money for the taxi at the other end or no cash at all. Do you; 1) beg for cash to go for a pee? 2) Try and hold it in, praying that you will make it to the loo when you land? Or 3) just let it go and change your pants at the airport?
    I bet there will be those who will opt for No. 3.
    Fly Ryanair, the convenience airline!!!!!
    or not...

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Sping Ver Mensaje
      OK, so what happens if you’re on your way home, you only have enough money for the taxi at the other end or no cash at all. Do you; 1) beg for cash to go for a pee? 2) Try and hold it in, praying that you will make it to the loo when you land? Or 3) just let it go and change your pants at the airport?
      I bet there will be those who will opt for No. 3.
      Fly Ryanair, the convenience airline!!!!!
      or not...
      It should be fun waiting to see who cracks first because the rest can get in free if the door isn't shut after use.

Comentario

They just charged me a tenner for using a debit card to book. These guys are getting beyond a joke!!

Comentario

Some people want everything!

I think your all forgetting how much a flight can cost, I booked two flights Gatwick to Alicante return, costing £60 on Ryanair.

I was told how much every addition item would cost, check in luggage, paying by credit/debit card. I was given the option to only have hand luggage (Free) and an option by paying by Solo card (Free) and check in on line (Free). I know the cost of food and drink on the plan is expensive, so I take my own food and drink.

If I know a pee will cost me a pound or euro, I’ll take a pound and euro or if I want a bit more luxury I book with BA and pay around £250 for the same flights.

Some people want everything.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Pedro the Fisherman Ver Mensaje
            Today, I read in the papers that Ryanair is thinking of charging to use the loo on their flights - perhaps a pound to spend a penny.
            That's in addition to abolishing all check-in desks to force people to book on-line.
            I think Mr O'Leary has gone too far this time. It's certainly a good reason not spend money on his very expensive coffees, teas, wines and soft drinks. And
            a good reason, too, to carry an empty bottle!

i heard this rumour regarding the check-in desks last week, how this can be done without banning luggage in the hold, or is this the plan by doin it all online ?

Comentario

The flight to Alicante is just over 2 hours, I am sure most people can go without a drink, food or using the toilet for that short time.

Comentario

Ryanair

To avoid credit/debit charges(per person per flight), get a Visa Electron card.
                I got one at Christmas when back in UK with an existing account, just went in and asked for it, no problem.
                Booked flights back yesterday with a different airline, they also charge for every other card except Electron. Saved £4.50!

Comentario

Soon to be seen.

I understand that this notice is soon to be seen on Ryanair flights:
                  'In the event of a sudden decompression in the cabin an oxygen mask will descend automatically from above your seat. This should be placed over your mouth and to activate it simply ask a member of the cabin crew for a token and place this in the slot in the armrest. Tokens cost €5.00 each or 3 for €14.00'
                  Still one cheese sandwich left - only five pounds!
                  Ryanair Cheap? - Don't make me laugh........................!! They're just cheap & nasty.

Comentario

Hold luggage

As you say, if they have no check in desks are you allowed to take hold luggage. A friend
                    of mine used BA last year and just left the baggage at a special desk (still a desk!!) and
                    carried on through departures. I cannot believe O'Leary would allow this, as he likes to charge for the extra baggage over 15kg. Any ideas ??

Comentario

i dont believe it. i heard a rumour that ryanair are going to try standing people up on flights to keep costs down , as it is only 2 hours to spain.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por meldrew Ver Mensaje
                        i dont believe it. i heard a rumour that ryanair are going to try standing people up on flights to keep costs down , as it is only 2 hours to spain.
                        Very funny!

I've got no time for Ryanair, and personally I hope they fall flat on their face, but that is stupid beyond belief!

Comentario

oh no J J . they will be strapped in some people. remember H/S

Comentario

the rumour was true regarding this possible charge but it has now been recinded by Ryanair and it will not be implemented in the very near future

Comentario

I love it - straphanging all the way and mother-in-law in the overhead locker!
                              What a cowboy outfit............................

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X