X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Question About French Door Treatment?

Hi folks,

I have double true divided uPVC french doors in my dining room leading out to our patio. What should be a good window treatment for the doors that would allow light in, and maintain privacy as well. Also where would you place the window treatment - from where the windows start, or from the top of the doors?

Hi. We have had the Solarguard system on our windows in this house and our old house . Its very good, keeps out the UV rays and the heat and has a mirrored finish on the outside so that its also very private. Speak to Colin at Solarguard he will give you an estimate, its not cheap but it does work. Tel No 966716495 mobile 667278108. Colin also has a stand at Zocos every Sunday I think he is on other markets as well but not sure which ones. Bluealaska27

Comentario

Window Treatment

Hi there,

Richard from Hackett Locksmiths does the window tints, we have used his services many times and I have no problem recommending him. Here's his numbers:
      Office: 966 734 517 Mobile 654 599 170

Regards

Comentario

Recommended......

Quote:-we have used his services many times and I have no problem recommending him.

Just wondering why you have used his services so many times, is it because the product only lasts five minutes or do you move home or change your windows on a regular basis. Sorry just curiouse thats all.

Comentario

recommendations

Hi there, from our experience with using Richard we have had no problems at all. Obviously this forum and others are a valuable source of information, be it good or bad, for people looking for reliable services.
          "samfoster" I hope the reply's help you find what you are looking for.
          Regards Michael

Comentario

Hi Snapshot,

CristalGlide are a company that supply and fit high quality glass curtain systems. They have used our services for window tinting several times.

Our products are quality products sourced from the UK and not from China.

If you are interested in our products and services or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us or view our website Hackett Solar & Security Film, Torrevieja, Costa Blanca, Costa Calida, Spain.

Comentario

Frameless Balcony,Sunroom,Skylight,Screen,Profiles&Acces sori es

Dear All,

Welcome inquiries from the sippliers&installers of glass curtains from worldwide
              and we can offer you good quality profiles&accessories for glass curtains.

I’m James from Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd. We are a manufacturer of frameless balcony,skylight,sunshine room,screen&relative accessories and we also can offer you profiles.We also have ISO9001 and many other certificates.You can find more info on our website: or www.lihecn.cn.You also can find relative info in the attachment in the e-mail.If you have any unknown things about our products,pls don’t hesitate to contact me.We hope that we could have cooperation with you. Can you tell me your MSN&Skype to make our communication easier?

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated!
              Have a nice day!
              James
              Best Rgds

E-mail&MSN:James19841005@hotmail.com
              Yahoo:JamesLee19841005@yahoo.com
              Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd.
              Address:NO.68 XinQing Road,Suzhou Industrial Park,Jiangsu Province,China
              Mobile:86-15062509815
              Tel:86-512-62571830

Comentario

Hello samfoster, I can heartly recomend Hackett, Richard did a great job for us,

Wendy x
                Editado por última vez por Wendy Nesbeth; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/37-wendy-nesbeth en , 21:51:19.

Comentario

Frameless Balcony,Sunroom,Skylight,Screen,Profiles&Acces sori es

Dear All,

Welcome inquiries from the sippliers&installers of glass curtains from worldwide
                  and we can offer you good quality profiles&accessories for glass curtains.

I’m James from Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd. We are a manufacturer of frameless balcony,skylight,sunshine room,screen&relative accessories and we also can offer you profiles.We also have ISO9001 and many other certificates.You can find more info on our website:˕֝??͎޿򑴌??? or www.lihecn.cn.You also can find relative info in the attachment in the e-mail.If you have any unknown things about our products,pls don’t hesitate to contact me.We hope that we could have cooperation with you. Can you tell me your MSN&Skype to make our communication easier?

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated!
                  Have a nice day!
                  James
                  Best Rgds

E-mail&MSN:James19841005@hotmail.com
                  Yahoo:JamesLee19841005@yahoo.com
                  Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd.
                  Address:NO.68 XinQing Road,Suzhou Industrial Park,Jiangsu Province,China
                  Mobile:86-15062509815
                  Tel:86-512-62571830

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X