Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• santuario de la fuensanta

Can anyone tell me how to get to santuario de la fuensanta or what the address is so that I can put it into my sat nav.

35`56'15,09"N by 1`07'06,00"W put that in your tom tom and it will take you straight there.

Comentario

when i input an address into my sat nav, I have to put in a city and street, I don't understand all the numbers you have given me.

Comentario

If that is all you want just google it!

Comentario

Hello Suzi
          Sorry if i confused you, yes you could Goggle it on the internet but i dont think it will get you there!. I dont know what sat nav you have but they all work the same. They pick up signals from satellites (more than one) and triangulate where you are in the World. There will be a place in your sat nav to put "degrees in" ( the numbers that I supplied are in degrees) instead of road or postcode. Please look through you options. Or there is a option down load "Goggle world" and use that to find it (it great fun)

Comentario

Do you not think that was the first thing I did!!

Comentario

well, you learn something new every day, have just discovered longitude and latitude on sat nav, in ireland at the moment so going out to spain in the morning and will try out your numbers, thanks for your help.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X