Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• LOng Term Parking Alicante

Can anyone recommend a good service for parking at Alicante airport?

Here's a selection. I normally use Claus. They park on rough ground but are cheap. Apua would probably suit if you're more fussy.
    Regards, Jeff

Comentario

thanks Jeff

Comentario

You might like to look at Victoria parking, I've used them without problems.

Jim

Comentario

Thanks everyone appreciate your help! (Remember the good old days of free parking at Murcia!)

Comentario

Car Parking at Alicante Airporrt

Hi Try Lara car parking at alicante Airport. We have had a very good service from them for the past 2 years. The price is about 45e s for 14days.

Hope this helps
            Brian

Comentario

I always use Umbrella Parking, they're really cheap, open 24 hours, and they have a sheltered area.
              Definitely recommend them, plus they pick you up and take you to the airport in no time, and they're really nice and speak fluent english
              You can book online at their website, just look up Umbrella Parking in google.
              Hope it helps

Comentario

lowcostparking.com are excellent we have used them thye are just 5 mins from T2 you can book online speak english and are open 24hrs

Comentario

Longterm airport parking Alicante, aeropuerto internacional Altet it´s cheaper than lowcostparking

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Paul-T Ver Mensaje
                    Lowcostparking is cheaper Prices of our Alicante airport parking - LowCostParking and yearly fee includes 15 return transfers (30 in total).

Comentario

Last month I went to Wardcar. I recommend you, its the cheapest parking

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X