Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Obtaining SIp card

I have been paying my contributions for nearly 12 month now, i have the form to obtain my sip card but am being told i need my padron and to obtain my padron i need my certificate of residence which i am told takes a month to come through, however my girlfriend has found out she is pregnant and we need a sip card asap to get her sorted with the hospital, is there anyway of getting my certiicate of residence as an emergency so i can get my sip card sooner

We have our padron but we haven't got our certificate of residency. We went to the town hall with our NIE numbers and applied for the padron, it was all pretty simple and no-one mentioned needing the certifiate of residency - I know a few people who have padrons but are not residents here anyway.
    I could be wrong here, but I believe if you're not married, you can't put a partner on your SIP - your girlfriend will have to get her own SIP card. I am on my husbands, but we have to apply seperatley for our child to be part of his SIP! I know a friend of mine had to get her own and was unable to be on her partners SIP as they were unmarried. I'm not sure what your girlfriend will do if she isn't legally employed or paying contributions some way. As I said, I could be way off the mark here, but this is the info I've been given before.

Comentario

I'm sorry but I think you will find that they changed the rules a little while ago and now you have to have your residency certificate in order to get on the padron. I know of someone who helps people with all manner of things including residency, sip, padron etc I have not used her myself but on another forum her clients speak highly of her. She is Lorraine on 0034)606067251 give her a ring at least to get the correct information.

Comentario

Ok, they obviously changed the rules after I got my padron then. Is it right that you need to be married though to put your partner on your Sip? Again, only going by info that I've heard through the grapevine, I have no direct experience of this as I'm married so went on my husbands Sip. Sorry if my post was misleading.

Comentario

Hi there they only changed the rules toward the latter part of last year and luckily my Husband got on the padron without having to have the residency certificate either, I only found out about the changes when a friend wanted to go on the padron to buy a car. I do think thats right though about only being a dependent if your married I don't think that it applies to non married couples, but who knows the Spanish are a law unto themselves and that could have changed also.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X