Costa Blanca Live

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Scam.com is also a useful site. It means that anyone who searches for the name using google gets directed there.

Comentario

I also fully support you and have joined your website I am also happy to provide any details you need.

Comentario

Ladies & Gents - thanks to those of you who have joined my website (above - please use the search engine BING at the moment problem with Google & Yahoo). Can anyone provide me with personal details of John Treagust as I need to build a profile on him i.e. Age, date of birth, home address in UK and or Spain, any receipts on which he has a VAT number or Spanish equivelant, car etc. Please use my website to provide any personal details as I hope collectively to refer this to the Police as an evidential briefcase of events. Oh it would also help if you would provide me with the amount of monies oiutstanding so I can prepare a schedule of the total involved. Thanks again and please alert others to get in touch.

Comentario

ANDROID - Good for you! Unfortunately the content of your email IS EXACTY what John Treagust sent to me as I explained above. I'm not disputing who you are so this is easily rectified regsiter on my website with your details and tell us the circumstances. It does appear strange all of a sudden that there is something positive which has taken four pages of discontent from unsatisfied customers!! A

Comentario

ANDROID - Coincidently, your fist post appears on the very evening that I was about to update members that I had earlier sent John Treagust an email which he has not responded to as well as a SMS message to Amanda which she has not responded to. And that I have sent an email to the web master company who power the Costablancalive.co.uk website to seek clarity if they are complicit in John Treagust's activities. Strange that! Anyway before I jump to any conclusions I'll await your update on the website which no doubt we should seek to take your course of action. Also, WHY not having any problems you suddenly appear on this thread!!!

Comentario

I think you might find (although not 100% sure) this company is not registered in his name.

Comentario

RYAN.53 - Thanks for that. Reading into it - can anyone put clarity on this point of interest?

Comentario

Android, I think you are missing the point WHY should we need to beg for our own money back? I rented a villa in August and am still outstanding my £200 deposit they ignore all calls and dont even acknowledge emails. I still havn't had a reason as to why they havn't sent my money back.

Comentario

That's super, Android. Just wondering if anyone else has a good news story today? Keep trying folks, but don't forget they will recognise your numbers!
                    Really sorry to hear that they took on villas that were repossessed. What bad luck they seem to have with things!

Comentario

Ladies & Gentlemen - a few updates. First of all can I thank ANDROID and his wife BLONDIE who run the three UK businesses and who did join my website. Unfortunately she forgot to change her location default as Spain - probably neighbours. I have emailed John & Amanda Treagust asking them and friends not to infect this Thread with crap! I have had a reply from the web master company and it is likely that they will be withdrawing the link to their company on the site. I have corresponded with the Editor at Costa Blanca News and detailed the circumstances and referred him to the website/forum. It is now important that as many members now send an email to the following addresses giving your name, naming the Treagusts & Company, detail your experience, money owed, excuses and reference to this forum: -

(i) thejudge@sundaymail.co.uk
                      (ii) letters@cbsnews.es (Editor Costa Blanca News)
                      (iii) www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/ (this will open a form for you to complete).

We need as many people as possible to do this!!! Also can I ask you to copy the following link into your browzer and this will list the activities of 'bethyboo' alias Amanda Treagust and ask yourself is this the ethics of a legitimate company and can you relate to the accommodation:-

Remember to join the wbsite as I need as many names as possible if we are to prove guilty knowledge and criminal intent.

01/12/2010
                      Ladies & Gents - I am grateful to the web master company who contacted me with their concerns as to the wording that I used making reference to "it is likely that they will be withdrawing the link to their company on the site". The web company are reputed in the area and wish to confirm that, they will look at the situation and will take off the link to their own web site if this all proves legit. The web company will make their own enquiries and if the allegations prove correct they will decide the next course of action.

I commend the web site for taking this stance as clearly shows their impartiality. It is also comforting to know that as a local business they are aware now of the comments, concern, anger and passion that is contained within this Thread pertaining to this matter. It is not our intention to undermine the web company and I am pleased to clarify this matter.
                      Editado por última vez por Iain Q; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/5145-iain-q en , 12:29:03.

Comentario

Ladies & Gents - I am grateful to the web master company who contacted me with their concerns as to the wording that I used making reference to "it is likely that they will be withdrawing the link to their company on the site". The web company are reputed in the area and wish to confirm that, they will look at the situation and will take off the link to their own web site if this all proves legit. The web company will make their own enquiries and if the allegations prove correct they will decide the next course of action.

I commend the web site for taking this stance as clearly shows their impartiality. It is also comforting to know that as a local business they are aware now of the comments, concern, anger and passion that is contained within this Thread pertaining to this matter. It is not our intention to undermine the web company and I am pleased to clarify this matter.

Comentario

Costa Blanca Live Official Reply

Costa Blanca Live has read this thread recently and would like to offer direct contact immediately!

We offer you live chat on our website www. costablancalive .co.uk between the hours of 6pm - 9pm Friday 4th December. Or inbox Costa Blanca Live with your Skype ID, we will be in touch with you immediately.....to answer your questions and give honest answers?

We are still here, new website, and we are stronger than ever!

Costa Blanca Live

Comentario

GAL - Thank you for raising this point which I take on board. It is not our intention to to have a forum-v-forum conflict. Its just so frustrating trying to get as many people as possible alerted to this nefarious business. Their conduct is nothing short of criminal and people need to know about them.

Comentario

Ladies & Gentlemen - The above live-chat offer from Costa Blanca Live to answers questions honestly is a bit ironic as it's not asnwers we need it's our money back and we've probably heard all their excuses anyway! None-the-less, the offer is there and if you feel that you might get some satisfaction then please have your discussion. Some confusion over the date? Also a bit flippant of the company in their remarks to announce that they are stronger then ever - if this is the case then why aren't you paying the money back you owe your customers?

A point I would ask you to consider - As there is some confusion over the date then people might not respond in numbers within THEIR live-chat time gap and why should you feel bound by their constraints! They know who you are, where you are and how much money they owe you. Would it not be the business practice of a reputable company to Letter you with their honest explanation and let you know what's happening??

People, I would advise that it would be more prudent to spend your time corresponding with your experiences - as we have indicated above- and by so doing we should be in a position to collectively, through an interested 3rd party, approach the 'stronger than ever' company and get their honest answers.

Comentario

Not sure why CBL really need to do anything other than contact all individuals who are owed money and pay them. Just to note that this hasn't just been going on since June 2010. CBL have long played these obfuscating games: I have the correspondence and phone records from two years ago. This is a business model which has been operating for quite some time. I would urge people to continue to pursue the actions that IanQ has established and don't be fobbed off yet again.
                                BTW: Can anybody see an office address on their website?

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X