Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Pool Cleaning & Maintenance

IGH Pool Management offers professional and fully certified cleaning and maintenance services for swimming pool owners in the South Costa Blanca and Murcia regions of Spain. We provide pool care for holiday homes & residential home owners. We carry out all the essential chemical testing and maintenance to keep your pool crystal clear and free from all impurities.

Regular maintenance is essential to keep your pool in a clean and healthy condition at all times.
    We provide a quality service that is designed to meet individual customer and pool needs. Every aspect is professionally managed to ensure the highest standards are reached , and maintained.
    Chemical testing is carried out using the latest technology photometers, and digital test equipment.

For details , please check our web site IGH Pool Management and pool Cleaning Services | Costa Blanca Spain

Thanks

Re: Pool Cleaning & Maintenance

Hello..
    The information you shared is a great help to the people who are in need of such service at their place. I must say that such service have ease the life of the people so much. I am glad I visited and come to know about it. I will share it with my friends who are living there.
    Editado por última vez por kaylaward; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/7080-kaylaward en , 05:42:11.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X