Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Telefonica Line Rental

Anybody know if Telefonica Line Rental is billed in advance or in arrears?

I cancelled mine and went through their daft process of waiting for a letter, ringing them up and telling them the code on it on 20th Feb. Their letter stated it would be cancelled within 15 days of me telling them the code.

I now find that they have debited my account again on 16th March for another full month's line rental plus broadband, 63 euros, which doesn't seem right.

Colin.

Your own fault really you should have cancelled the DD instruction (Yes I know I am stating the obvious)

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
      Your own fault really you should have cancelled the DD instruction (Yes I know I am stating the obvious)
      As far as I know there is no DD instuction to cancel, it doesn't work like that in Spain as far as I can tell (at least according to my bank). If someone like a utility or phone company requests money from your account they just get it.

Bancaja say I can just pop in and sign a form and they will recover it no questions asked, that's the way it works, which is fine.

All I'm trying to establish is whether they should have taken anything at all, or a proportion of a month's line rental, depending on whether it is paid in advance or arrears. Either way I can't see how it can be the full monthly cost. I can't look at a Telefonica bill to figure that out as I am in the UK at the moment so hoped somebody else could.

Colin.

Comentario

I use Bancaja and we cancelled our DD by signing the form you are talking about, in fact we can now do it online get on to them they will give you an access code

Comentario

Gal is quite correct you have to cancel the direct debit either in person or online. But you have to set up online banking with them first. Once this is done no further monies will be taken from your account.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X