Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Any good companies for making and installing gates and railings ?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Any good companies for making and installing gates and railings ?

Anyone recommend from personal experience, a good company who can make, paint and install railings and gates in the general Torrevieja area please ?

Ironwork

I have had ironwork made to measure and fitted and cannot speak more highly of the chap who came to do it..
    Sorry I don't remember his surname but it was Mike from 'Prestige Ironwork'.
    They came took my gates away to modify them as well as other work...Within a couple of days all were refitted and had been re-coated and looked like new, and at a very fair price too.

He has moved house so possibly the landline number may have changed but his mobile is 0034 660 102 381

Comentario

gates

Hi if this helps there is a Spanish guy in La mata Sig Carmen
      Carpinteria Metalica Tel no 96 692 02 81 although if his mother answers she does not speak english as he does .
      If you follow the road from the Plaza going toward the Wed market site his firm is on the left hand side .
      Nice guy good workmanship extremely satisfied.
      soupie

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por soupie Ver Mensaje
        Hi if this helps there is a Spanish guy in La mata Sig Carmen
        Carpinteria Metalica Tel no 96 692 02 81 although if his mother answers she does not speak english as he does .
        If you follow the road from the Plaza going toward the Wed market site his firm is on the left hand side .
        Nice guy good workmanship extremely satisfied.
        soupie
        I agree this man is good. He did our aluminium shutters. Nothing to pay until the job is finished.

His shop is right by the new bus stop. He also speaks German.

Comentario

Many thanks - much appreciated.

Chris

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X