Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Have your Hamburguesa and eat it too!

As I expect many of you know Spain has what I think is a great idea that you can buy new ‘green’ products like electric appliances or cars (and I see the UK is now thinking of copying the idea) and receive an extra discount (funded by the government) as an incentive to acquire the new greener more energy efficient products and trade in your old non energy efficient fridge or whatever. What the Spanish call ‘Renove’

Well now you can have your burgher (sorry no cake) and eat it too with an ad. I saw from Milar (1 of the big electrical stores, branch in Punta marina) - buy white goods and get a FREE McDonalds voucher as well as the extra discount!

Originalmente publicado por Rob1305 Ver Mensaje
    As I expect many of you know Spain has what I think is a great idea that you can buy new ‘green’ products like electric appliances or cars (and I see the UK is now thinking of copying the idea) and receive an extra discount (funded by the government) as an incentive to acquire the new greener more energy efficient products and trade in your old non energy efficient fridge or whatever. What the Spanish call ‘Renove’

Well now you can have your burgher (sorry no cake) and eat it too with an ad. I saw from Milar (1 of the big electrical stores, branch in Punta marina) - buy white goods and get a FREE McDonalds voucher as well as the extra discount!
    I'd much rather have more discount on the price. Even if it is only a couple of euros. A McDonalds voucher is just waste paper to me. Yet another rain forest gone.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X