Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Bus stop in Cabo Roig

can anyone tell me where is the bus stop in cabo roig going into torrevieja and what times does it go.

It stops in front of the ceramics shop (just after the roundabout) I think they are every hour, usually 1/4 to the hour. I know there is one at 09.45 and 16.45. I see the bus when I am going to work and when I am picking the kids up from the school bus.

Cath

Comentario

bus stop

thanks cath, i went down there the last time i was in spain and could'nt see any bus stop, I am going again this week so will check it out again.

Comentario

They have took the bus stop away for the road widening. The bus usually comes in at the 1st entrance after the roundabout (next to the ceramics shop) and goes back onto the N332 at the 2nd entrance (in front of the 1st shop in the parade) If you stand where the telephone is the bus driver should see you.

Cath

Comentario

Bus Stop

They have built a new bus stop actually on the strip, I saw a dozen people waiting at the area they have widened. the biggest problem at the moment is getting over the other side as they have knocked the bridge down near to the Bricotodo....they have marked out a zebra crossing near to Global cars but it's not open yet.

Comentario

bus stop in Cabo Roig

The bus stop in Cabo Roig now stops outside the Bog Road pub...it leaves there at 10.20 in the morning for Torrevieja.

Comentario

You can get a timetable from the Ayuntamiento at Playa Flamenca and Costa Azul desk in the bus station, they are about every hour from 0805 to 2115 so they do vary times throughout the day, have a look at AUTOCARES COSTAZUL, you may be able to download a timetable

Comentario

thanks for all your replies.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X