Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• banks

Good morning guys hope you are well. I need to open a second bank account in spain mainly to take care of all my direct debits can anyone recommend a helpful branch in torrevieja where I could do this. Many thanks Jeanie

I use Solbank and Caja Murcia - both I have found very helpful. CM has a very good online banking service.

Comentario

Try the Halifax they are very good, speak English and Spanish

Comentario

banks

many thanks rob and golfer much appreciated Jeanie

Comentario

Halifax is great and if you have a Halifax account in UK you can transfer money to Spain for free (and the rate is competative too). You can do everything on line or by phone and all in good old expat friendly Inglese!

Comentario

banks

looks like its good old halifax then, I will open it when Im over in June thanks guys Jeanie.

Comentario

If it’s any help, we opened our Spanish Halifax bank account in the UK at our local Halifax branch! You need to make an appointment and the rest is easy..
              Sping.

Comentario

banks

many thanks for that info Sping ,Jeanie

Comentario

Youve also got Lloyds here, if you have a lloyds account in the UK its free transfers of money the same as the Halifax

Comentario

banks

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply its much appreciated, Jeanie

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X